Badger Company, Everyday Body Moisturizer, Creamy Cocoa, 2 oz (56 g)

Reviews 3-star

No sé cómo usarlo

Posted by 4710730494620344742 on Jul 24, 2013

Al leer la descripcion de este producto supuse que sería una especie de manteca, de consistencia semisolida, pero esto es absolutamente rigido y solido, no sé que hacer con ello francamente. Por lo demas la latita vintage es monisima y el producto huele bien, algo que para mi es importante.

I love the smell, but it's so hard

Posted by Elisabeth on Jun 09, 2014

I don't understand why the people behind this product don't add a small spatula or something to the tin, because without a spatula I had from another tin of body butter, I would be completely lost. The product is so hard in the tin, that it is very difficult to get out with my fingers. Once I get some out, it melts easily, and spreads ok, and it is an ok moisturizer. The smell is very good, too, but I will definitely not get more of this, once I've used my first tin. It's just too much work.