Nice soap, but not for me.

Posted by 5496419943484373368 on Jan 22, 2013

The good thing about purchasing this soap was that I discovered that I am allergic or sensitive to clay. I used the soap on my face and my skin got very dry and started to break out. So I switched to using it on my body, but when I used it under my arms, my armpits got very sore. I do not think that it is the fault of the soap, but rather my own skin. My boyfriend, who has far more sensitive skin than I do, started to use it on his body and he love it. He adored the smell and thought it left him very clean and fresh. I gave this soap 4 stars instead of 5 because I do not think that it is really a face soap as advertised, plus I think that it is quite expensive.

Amazing smell

Posted by Reviewer1383510 on Nov 03, 2011

It cleanses very well, I use it for my face, it makes it bright and clean

Excellent stuff!

Posted by LoveLife on Apr 13, 2013

The best soap I have ever had. It leaves my skin very clean, does not dry it and leaves no smell, afterwards I can feel just the smell of my skin, which, I believe, is better than any washing product!

Smells good but drying

Posted by 4971200460432245314 on Jun 16, 2013

Nice minty scent but leaves my skin too dry and tight.

lovely

Posted by 5666719911473183203 on Jan 05, 2015

I don't use any soaps on my face, only gentle soap alternatives, but I use this on my body and it's lovely. Smells divine - so refreshing.

perfect

Posted by 5151303093475905801 on Apr 15, 2015

love the smell

Great minty refreshing soap

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 07, 2015

I love Badger's soap bars! They are very firm and don't create a huge goopy mess if you keep them by the sink. This one has a great minty scent that's refreshing, but doesn't feel cooing or tingly on the body. I don't use it on my face, because soap bars disrupt the acid mantle of the skin and can cause acne, but it's great for body and hands. Since it doesn't tend to get goopy, it lasts longer than other soap bars too. The only thing is that it's not quite as moisturizing as ones I've tried from Zum and Alaffia. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

good quality

Posted by 4824391110340209675 on Apr 23, 2014

rich, clean well without drying skin

Have not tried it out yet

Posted by 5406142975181392178 on Sep 15, 2014

I will come back to re-rate it after I open the product.

Soap lathered, not much mint though

Posted by 4980348373697109132 on Oct 22, 2016

Husband likes mint soaps. Complained this was not minty enough. For the price, they could add a few more drops of that essential oil...