Rose Geranium Oil Eases Psoriasis

Posted by Reviewer2503282 on Oct 07, 2011

There's lots of so-called cures on the internet for psoriasis, but the only cure is a major change in dietary habits and a change of environment. So, having tried most psoriasis products on the internet and stocked by iHerb, two of the best (in my personal opinion) I have found so far are this soap and Psoriaflora. I also purchase organic Rose Geranium products from a supplier in Great Britain, and they have helped immensely. Rose Geranium Oil and Mahonia (Psoriaflora) definitely alleviate psoriasis, but don't expect a miracle cure.

Great soap with bright rosy scent

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 07, 2015

I love Badger's soap bars! They are very firm and don't create a huge mess if you keep them by the sink. This one has a great rose geranium scent that's uplifting and bright. I don't use it on my face, because soap bars disrupt the acid mantle of the skin and can cause acne, but it's great for body and hands. Since it doesn't tend to get goopy, it lasts longer than other soap bars too. The only thing is that it's not quite as moisturizing as ones I've tried from Zum and Alaffia. *****Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products!*****

heavenly scent

Posted by helenehardy on Dec 02, 2012

very nice but too small

Best face wash ever!!!

Posted by 5543401078074607603 on Jul 03, 2013

My skin loves this face Wash. Since i start using it my skin has become clear and moisture. Love it.

Hiukka kuivattava, mutta puhdistaa hyvin.

Posted by Reviewer1728208 on Feb 15, 2014

Ja tuoksukin on ihan hyvä.

nice

Posted by 5584191252464530271 on Feb 01, 2013

like the scent and work well

还算可以

Posted by cocofish on Jul 22, 2012

清洁力不错,容易冲洗。洗完了皮肤不会觉得滑溜溜没洗干净,也不会觉得干。泡沫不多,味道与我想象的玫瑰味不一样。但相信是天然的。

Badger Soap

Posted by Reviewer1852071 on Feb 26, 2012

It's OK but a little bit dry

smells like fresh rose geranium

Posted by Reviewer1147366 on Jan 22, 2015

I love the smell. This would be great for the summer or for oilier skin. It washes very well. I have super dry skin but it still a very nice soap to use. I will re-order in the summer.

great product