Refreshing

Posted by HeidiT on Feb 25, 2011

I don't know if it did anything for my headaches, but the smell is nice and refreshing.

Helps some

Posted by Reviewer1137903 on Oct 13, 2010

I have almost constant headaches. I've been to many doctors and they haven't been able to determine why. I tried this salve and the Celadrin Cream in desperation. Both help to some extent. The Celadrin cream seems to help a little better but this also offers some relief. I really don't think anything would take these headaches away completely so I don't blame the product.

smells great...

Posted by Reviewer2261592 on Dec 14, 2010

smells peppermint a lot. works soso..

Posted by Reviewer1323805 on Jan 31, 2011

Smell is ok.

Great

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this as a gift for a friend who gets migranes, so I haven't tried it personally. However, she says she loves the smell and it works really well.

Graet scent

Posted by Reviewer2504827 on May 26, 2011

Although still not sure about the effectiveness

Good

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012

Quite a strong smell of mint, which helps to relieve minor cramping.

Nice smell

Posted by enilorak on Nov 01, 2012

Not sure if it makes my headache go away, but it smells nice and are refreshing.

Lovely soother..

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 04, 2013

I rub this in at my temples and forehead, behind my ears and in the back of my neck, typically where I get my tension headache. This balm is a GREAT soother, probably because of the lovely cooling sensation caused by the peppermint. Nonetheless, it eased the pain a great deal, and I was able to relax and let my body take care of the headache. The balm will make you shiny if you use this method, but its worth it!

Baume anti mal de tête

Posted by eithlenn on Jan 22, 2014

bonne odeur, baume fond facilement, pour l'instant pas tro testé, mes migraines me laissent tranquille.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »