It works - depends on how bad is the headache

Posted by 5128191563187859912 on May 04, 2015

This soother helps on preventing minor headaches to become really painful and sometimes it is enough so i don't have to take medications. But when i suffer from migraine this isn't enough. My daughter also gets headaches if she catches angina and she says this helps enough - at least until medications kick in.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Mar 23, 2015

Luckily, I dont suffer from headaches very often. But I will say this works! A little goes a long way. Good size, just keep it in you bag so you'll always be prepared when you get tired during the day and feel like you need a break.

ok

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 27, 2014

ok

Good

Posted by Reviewer2187571 on Mar 12, 2014

I have headaches on the mornings, this one helped me a couple of times.

Great

Posted by christinelux on Feb 08, 2014

I bought this as a gift for a friend who gets migranes, so I haven't tried it personally. However, she says she loves the smell and it works really well.

Baume anti mal de tête

Posted by eithlenn on Jan 22, 2014

bonne odeur, baume fond facilement, pour l'instant pas tro testé, mes migraines me laissent tranquille.

Lovely soother..

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 04, 2013

I rub this in at my temples and forehead, behind my ears and in the back of my neck, typically where I get my tension headache. This balm is a GREAT soother, probably because of the lovely cooling sensation caused by the peppermint. Nonetheless, it eased the pain a great deal, and I was able to relax and let my body take care of the headache. The balm will make you shiny if you use this method, but its worth it!

Nice smell

Posted by enilorak on Nov 01, 2012

Not sure if it makes my headache go away, but it smells nice and are refreshing.

Good

Posted by Santita on Apr 17, 2012

Quite a strong smell of mint, which helps to relieve minor cramping.

convenient!

Posted by Reviewer2438300 on Oct 24, 2011

I have regualr headache. hopefully it works well for me. I carry it all the time on my pouch and apply when I get tense. feels good and very convenient!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »