Baume anti mal de tête

Posted by eithlenn on Jan 22, 2014

bonne odeur, baume fond facilement, pour l'instant pas tro testé, mes migraines me laissent tranquille.

holy balm

Posted by 5602702557858211984 on Jan 18, 2014

I need to buy another 5 of these so I can keep one tin EVERYWHERE! This is really working and sooths headaches in a flash

horrible

Posted by Reviewer2258365 on Nov 15, 2013

no quita el dolor y pringa, no se absorbe

disappointed

Posted by 5261487769563717041 on Nov 04, 2013

I'm actually disappointed with this product. It doesn't do anything for me at all. The smell is really nice but it doesn't help the headache at all, at least it was like that for me.

Lovely soother..

Posted by 4725971051604181672 on May 04, 2013

I rub this in at my temples and forehead, behind my ears and in the back of my neck, typically where I get my tension headache. This balm is a GREAT soother, probably because of the lovely cooling sensation caused by the peppermint. Nonetheless, it eased the pain a great deal, and I was able to relax and let my body take care of the headache. The balm will make you shiny if you use this method, but its worth it!

Good:))))

Posted by Tingeling on Apr 13, 2013

If I feel a headache its on its way I just put some of this on my forhead and the headache its gone after a while:)) Works 8 out of 10 times:))) Will I buy again: Yes

It works

Posted by 5358208372418061161 on Dec 25, 2012

It really does work

Nice smell

Posted by enilorak on Nov 01, 2012

Not sure if it makes my headache go away, but it smells nice and are refreshing.

MIlder than Tiger Balm

Posted by 4735371186591781536 on Oct 21, 2012

Milder than Tiger Balm but still gives your temples a nice, cool feeling. Great for headaches in warmer weather.

Headache Soother

Posted by Reviewer2028221 on Oct 20, 2012

This really works! The headache gradually diminishes, making it unnecessary to take an aspirin or pain killer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »