Another lovely Badger product

Posted by potiholic on Mar 11, 2016

I love the smell of this balm. Lavander, camomile and santal wood. I find more relaxing this one that the night balm for adults, with bergamote.

many uses

Posted by allthingsnatural on May 10, 2015

I always like badger products because their ingredients are natural with no other chemicals. This sleep balm is my second purchase, i bought the smaller size before and currently using it as a lip balm, nappy cream, boo boo balm when my little kiddo hurt herself. There are definitely more usage then what i had stated. the smell actually is quite light but to my liking. i don't really think it can help u to go sleep easier. but instead i prefer to use this balm for other purpose.

Badger Company Night Night Balm 2oz

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Jan 27, 2015

bought this in error not realizing it is primarily for children. However I use it under my nose when going to bed and it works well to help me sleep. another great organic product from Badger.

Perfect for calming itch!

Posted by 4788271579707822732 on Nov 14, 2014

I buy this lavender chamomile balm plus the Badger chamomile calendula balm and mix them together with some essential oils to make an eczema, anti-itch balm. It really works! I based it on the ingredients of another commercial eczema balm I bought in Australia which I couldn't buy at home. A few of my friends have tried it now and they resoundingly say it works well for itchy eczema.

We love using this at night

Posted by lifeglutenfree on Sep 18, 2014

This product is lovely! It smells great and is gentle on skin. My daughter and I love putting it on at nap time and bed time. I like the Night Night Balm better than the Sleep Balm because the sleep balm has ginger which is a bit overpowering.

nice fragrance, help falling asleep quickly 。

Posted by Reviewer1871360 on Aug 03, 2014

nice fragrance, help falling asleep quickly 。

ok

Posted by 5692193436911071939 on May 21, 2014

ok

Good

Posted by Perrine71 on Apr 16, 2014

Bien, je suis adulte mais je l'utilise car j'avais peur que celui pour adultes à la lavande sente trop fort car je deteste l'odeur. J'aime beaucoup celui-là, odeur très douce, bon pot qui va durer longtemps ! Ca détend, après si vous ne dormez pas çà ne fera pas de miracle. Quand il sera fini, j'en rachèterai pour adulte

My son LOVEs this balm

Posted by 5381653558958420171 on Apr 15, 2014

It became our nightly ritual to gently rub this balm on my son's forehead, temple while we talk about the day. It calms him down, relax -- and I love the smell too. We bought a smaller tin of this balm for our trans-Europe trip. Worked well to adjust him when he had to sleep in hotels/plane.

還好