Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Badger Company, Night-Night Balm, Lavender & Chamomile, .75 oz (21 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

loved it

Posted by 4701328228559181831 on Mar 18, 2014

I got this for myself an did not expect it to do more then smell nice, but it turned out it really does calm you and help you sleep. I love it and dab a little under my nose when ever I need a good nights sleep. So, I don't now how it works for babies but for a 20-something it's great. :)

Deilig duft!

Posted by Hurrahei on Aug 15, 2014

Denne lukter deilig! Vet ikke om den gjør meg mer søvnig, men den dufter så godt at jeg nå forbinder det med god søvn! Tar litt under nesen rett før jeg slukker lyset. Kommer nok til å holde en lang stund, da det er lite som skal til og krukken inneholder mye.

Smells divine

Posted by kiki37 on Sep 23, 2014

I bought this balm for my 5-year-old little girl. She instantly adored the packaging and so did I. The smell is fresh (although not "minty"), with the lavander being very present but not overpowering (we both love it). I have used it on her dry sore nose after a cold and she used it on her hands (to do like Mummy ;) No more dry skin after a couple of use. Last but not least, it has a "best by" date as well as the mention "12M" (i.e. can be used up to 12 months after opening). These two pieces of information are VERY important to me as you know very clearly if you can store the product or have to use it straight away upon reception. Lovely product that is already in my basket for my next order.

Lovely evening lipbalm

Posted by 4911930906903226277 on Oct 26, 2014

I have mine on my bedside table and use it every night, it is soft to apply and moisturising. The warmth of your finger will help it melt as you rub the balm in the tin. The smell of Lavender is not overpowering, just relaxing and soothing. The packaging is adorable. I sometimes apply it under my nose too, and it helps me relax. There's no bad aftertaste. I think also it will last me a long time

Nice and soft smell

Posted by victtoriag on Nov 14, 2013

Nice and soft smell. I like it for my baby and for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »