mosquitoes right on my leg! 効き目なし、残念。

Posted by Reviewer1495993 on Sep 02, 2012

Despite its strong scent that gives you a big hope this is going to work, it really didn't. I sprayed pretty much of this product and did smooth out all over my legs. Few minutes later there were two mosquitoes right on my legs, starting to bite. 強い香りでいかにも効きそうなので期待をしていましたが、ふくらはぎにスプレーした後にまんべんなく伸ばして使用、数分後に2匹の蚊がふくらはぎを吸っていました。かなり残念です。

keeps them off!!

Posted by Reviewer2135035 on Aug 25, 2011

it smells really strong, especially the first minutes after application but it seems to do the job. Don't forget to apply everywhere, because the bits that stay uncovered can become mosquito's target...

doesn't work

Posted by 5301894359004687547 on Apr 03, 2014

I tried this but it doesn't work, got bitten all over. Didn't matter how much I applied, the mosquitos were quite happy to bite me.

item is good

Posted by 4896920071566015822 on May 02, 2016

It is especially useful in such warm weather in which we currently have and due to the warm weather the mosquitoes are more frequently active and thus it useful.

Very useful

Posted by junesam on May 28, 2013

I like the packaging - you can spray it anywhere you want and don't really need to clean thoroughly your hand after that. It is effective on my 2 years old son as well as on me!

Works for me

Posted by 5345291768611863018 on Feb 09, 2014

We used it on our baby as well since it is organic. As it is a spray, it is quite convenient to use as well. We were in Thailand and we were having outdoor parties. No bug bites for us so I guess it worked for us.

good

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

useful

good

Posted by Reviewer2967377 on Nov 20, 2011

I find this good but like all of these sprays it only lasts for a few hours. I spray it on my bed at night but always wake up a few hours later to the sound of a mosquito and inevitably a bite! It is also a little strong so it can be hard to breathe just after it is sprayed.

A Scent I Can Live With!

Posted by 5117243239578351324 on May 24, 2016

As I live in North Dakota, I just had my first chance to try this product out. I live in the country with lots of bugs. I applied once, mowed for three hours and the bugs kept quite a distance. No bites! Thumbs up!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2702091 on Jul 07, 2012

I was searhing a long time before I found this. Its the best. Always hapy with Badger products.