Great for us too!

Posted by catalina on Feb 15, 2016

I have used it on my kid for 2 years and it works, it really keeps the bugs away. I spray only the clothes on her, or the blanket, the stroller, because I am afraid of allergic reactions or skin pigmentation. Sometimes I spray her feet or her wrists.

BEST SO FAR!

Posted by 4924741798902508196 on Jul 06, 2014

I purchased this product in all three of its packaging, he tin balm, the roll-on and this, the shake & spray. This is non-sticky, sprays evenly and seems to last longer than the other two mostly due to the well rounded coverage from a spray. I don't usually like sprays as it gets all over the place but for overall texture and effectiveness I prefer this over the others. Highly recommended, works well on adults and kids alike, I will order again.

I will continue buying this product!

Posted by Reviewer1463191 on Aug 17, 2012

I will continue buying this product!

It's good. It can protect me from mosquito in tropical rain forest

Posted by 5135472322889160319 on Aug 08, 2013

It can protect me from mosquito in tropical rain forest.

great for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2210646 on Jun 28, 2011

I used it on my 3 year old and i am very pleased. The smell is rather strong, but it depends on the quantity you put on. You have to be careful to spray all areas of the body to be fully protected.

Good

Posted by 5083933130879631454 on May 02, 2016

Good

Works ok

Posted by 4938458619451992517 on Aug 06, 2016

+ is that is smells nice - for being oily (spray outside!) and you have to spray pretty diligent in every little place for it to be effective.

Not so good

Posted by Reviewer1482590 on Aug 30, 2011

This stuff barely keeps the 'skeeters away. They were landing on my skin not more than 10 minutes after I applied this stuff. Bummer!!

Smells strong, doesn't work

Posted by 4695172119201974362 on May 27, 2014

I drenched myself in this stuff and still got eaten alive. Maybe mosquitoes in Hong Kong are extra determined. Either way, I feel terribly cheated.

Good!

Posted by Santita on Jul 11, 2012

It works, but not always protect against bites. The smell is quite strong - it is better to be outdoors.