EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

$5.39

$5.99

Savings of: $0.60 (10% off)

Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.

Write a Review
Reviews | English
Sort By

like it

Posted by Reviewer3083807 on May 27, 2013

a good product to hidratate the cuticles. When I finish it, maybe Ill order again

Was this review helpful to you?

great smell

Posted by lucyleell1 on Aug 07, 2014

Well received with good packaging. I have been using many other badger items so I have no doubt about it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Gorgeous

Posted by vibirca on Mar 05, 2015

Absolutely beautiful product! Transforms the cuticle almost instantly. I was hesitating on buying this balm due to my skepticism of how much can it actually do.. but I was so wrong)) And the smell is so aromatherapeutic for me, a sweet citrus scent.

Was this review helpful to you?

Melts under your fingers

Posted by Reviewer1809266 on Aug 20, 2013

I like this much better that Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Balm. This smells lemon and forest. Melts easily!

Was this review helpful to you?

Cute package, a bit greasy

Posted by anntarino on Dec 06, 2013

This butter has a bit greasy feeling in the beginning but absorbs quite quickly. The cuticles look hydrated and pretty for a few hours but then the dryness comes back. In the long run I didn't see any changes, but as a quick fix it is not bad. Also, the product has a funny lemony herbal smell - personally not a fan.

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy hidratante

Posted by Benxeitosa on Mar 21, 2014

No tengo problemas de cutículas deshidratadas, pero es que antes, me pasaba el día echándome cremas y aceites. Ahora con este producto, con dos, o como muchísimo tres aplicaciones al día, tengo las manos perfectas. Puede parecer un poco graso (también, con la composición de aceites que lleva como para no serlo) pero si se aplica poco producto y se extiende bien hasta se absorbe en poco tiempo, lo cual permite aplicarlo y poder seguir manteniendo una actividad normal. Eso sí, hay que tener cuidado, porque de lo bien que hace su función, ¡¡hasta podríamos olvidarnos de hidratar el resto de la mano!! Personalmente el olor no me gusta mucho. Es muy fuerte. Como a detergente cítrico. Pero eso es una cuestión personal. Yo sin duda lo recomiendo 100%, ya que gracias a él creo que tengo mis manos y uñas mejor que nunca.

Was this review helpful to you?

My holy grail

Posted by Reviewer2255665 on Sep 17, 2014

I bought it for 5 times, I think that this is a powerful argument! And I'll buy many more times. My nails and cuticles in perfect condition thanks to Badger)

Was this review helpful to you?

¿Por qué no te conocí antes?

Posted by Patricia on Jan 11, 2014

Gracias a él ya no tengo que quitarme las cutículas tan a menudo, tampoco me salen padrastros en los pulgares. Es aceitoso pero no mancha ni deja sensación pegajosa. Tiene un aroma a limón bastante suave y agradable.

Was this review helpful to you?

HIDRATACION PARA TUS CUTICULAS

Posted by UrsulaRupin on Jun 25, 2014

Hidrata las cutículas que da gusto, lo único que no me gusta es el envase que es un poco engorroso coger el producto pero por lo demás genial, además la latita es monisima! ||| Si consideras útil esta información™ valorala, puedes entrar en mi página y ver otras reviews |||

Was this review helpful to you?

The best cuticule care ever

Posted by 5680120311519811272 on Aug 13, 2015

This is a great product! I definitely recommend buying it: - the cuticles are very well hydrated even in case you wash your hands very often; - if applied before sleep on naked nails regularly, the nails become healthier, better nourished; - your hands look great as if you just visited the nail tech at the salon; - gets absorbed rather quickly; - has great natural smell. I'll definitely buy another one when mine is finished, also want to try more products by Badger Company.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 58 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »