Soothing Shea Butter

Posted by 4685248176094282105 on Apr 22, 2016

Beautiful nails wetted area and gives it softness

No me hidrata las cutículas

Posted by 5724917535247080289 on Mar 24, 2016

Aunque me encanta el formato, la textura y el olor, como hidratante de cutículas no me sirve en absoluto. Lo aplico por la noche con un masaje, me coloco los guantes de algodón y a dormir; por la mañana tengo las cutículas peor que si no me hubiese aplicado nada, rígidas, secas y se me van enganchando por todas partes. No lo volveré a comprar

goood

Posted by 5046938476521391350 on Jan 23, 2016

👍🏻👍🏻

good product !!!

Posted by 5712754775222401921 on Jan 22, 2016

This product is very wonderful since my nails fifth used my nails popping score became the most powerful and the most beautiful and drought around still recommend it was buying it for my sisters

good but not super

Posted by 5446020631204675013 on Dec 04, 2015

melts to a liquid and quickly absorbed , but the effects do not last long Smells slightly of lemon.

Better cuticles with Badger

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Works really well on very dry cuticles, I use it every evening and the cuticles looks good in the morning. Great organic product. Will buy again.

The best cuticule care ever

Posted by 5680120311519811272 on Aug 13, 2015

This is a great product! I definitely recommend buying it: - the cuticles are very well hydrated even in case you wash your hands very often; - if applied before sleep on naked nails regularly, the nails become healthier, better nourished; - your hands look great as if you just visited the nail tech at the salon; - gets absorbed rather quickly; - has great natural smell. I'll definitely buy another one when mine is finished, also want to try more products by Badger Company.

nothing changed

Posted by 5613591524579781353 on May 10, 2015

I didn't notice anything when I used even the darkening around the nail it still exist

Cuticle Care With Shea Butter And Essential Oils

Posted by tere78 on Apr 25, 2015

My cutlicles and nails are super soft and healthy after using this. It smells very lemon like, and I love it. Before this I've used to buy OPI Avoplex cuticle oil, which is awesome, but it is very expensive. After sometime using this one from Badger, I have to say that I will reorder it and I totally recommend it.

Love It

Posted by 5335804867162299475 on Apr 15, 2015

Great product, has really helped my dry cuticles, they are feeling normal again. It has a nice smooth texture and a light citrus scent. I will definitely be buying this again.