Badger Company, Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Sublime Coverage

Posted by Reviewer3356813 From West Virginia on Jul 19, 2012

This rubs on perfectly- it looks like it never will and smells weird right out of the bottle (not bad but definitely different than standard sunscreen- no chemical odor, just lavender, olive oil and earthy odors). My husband and I wore it to both an Iron Maiden concert waiting in line in extreme heat and sun for an hour and also to the beach in the mid-day sun and we didn't get sunburn, just lovely, lightly-tan skin with no burn feeling. It's nice to know also that EWG rated this as a 1 on their scale of 1-10 for potentially harmful products, 1 being little to no risk.

The best face cream for sensitive/allergic face

Posted by Reviewer2191048 From Belgium on Oct 24, 2012

I use it everyday and/or night even in winter. It's the best for my allergic/hive face, with only few ingredients (without vitamine or conservateur or perfume) this cream calm down my redness and itchiness, it hydrate very well, diminish my fine lines, it's so gentle! And without water in it, I can use it in winter, my face doesn't froze outside. So if you are very sensitive and/or allergic skin, you may get a try with it as a basic cream not only a sunscreen. The only thing is too gently pat and then gently rub the cream, it's very thick but I warm it up between hand before I put it on my face, and very little by little, because it's so concentred, it's a dream ! Weldone Badger !

Works like a charm!

Posted by GardenCity From Singapore on May 26, 2013

I love Badger products - great company, great products! Spent most of the afternoon in the sun during themy beach holiday and this prevented me from getting sunburnt.

Love it for my baby

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

This is now the only product I use for my baby. Yep, it's thick and white but I don't care. It's the only thing I feel confident will protect him, particularly around water. I use it too sometimes, but it is quite greasy feeling on my face. It improves over time as it sinks in. I used to find the beeswax smell nauseating, but didn't really notice it with this last tube. I also tried the Badger Lotion for my baby and me; I couldn't stand it. It was chalky, much more white, came off very easily in water and seemed to rub off once dry. This is a much, much better product.

Good and safe sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3158765 on Mar 05, 2013

A thick sunscreen that goes on a bit white because of the high percentage of zinc. Quite hard to rub onto the skin but definitely protects from sunburn. Also stays on quite good when bathing. Gives a healthy tan. I think it would be great for kids!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »