10% Off Orders Over $40!

Badger Company, Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Reviews 1-star

doesn't work

Posted by 5301894359004687547 on Apr 03, 2014

I got burned badly using this. The first time I used it I got burned and thought it's because I didn't apply enough. Another time I used it again and made sure I applied plenty and re-applied, but got burned again just like when I wouldn't use any sunscreen.

Looks so bad on!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jun 11, 2014

Just got this home yesterday and was very eager to try it. Since a lot of the reviews here on iHerb is great on the sunscreen, and on other places as well, I couldn't wait to try it. It was VERY white when I put it on my face. I thought it would disappear, at least a bit, like regular sunscreens. But no. I waited ~30 minutes before I put my mineral foundation on. And oh boy.. I looked like a geisha. And by that I didn't mean pale and with wonderful skin. No.. I looked VERY pale and with patches all over the face, dry spots and just REALLY awful. I'm naturally pale so I didn't think it would look so bad. But it did. I had to take it of. I would never wear that outside, cause it looked like I had painted myself with white paint. Seriously. I guess I will go back to the one I used to wear. This sunscreen was very thick in it's consistency, kinda hard to get out of the tube. I have normal skin, not especially dry or greasy. I guess you have to have oily skin to have this. And if you have brown skin,.. This sunscreen will make you look like a ghost. Like your head is totally wrong for your body. I really hoped I would love this. But no :(