Great stuff. Nice natural smell.

Posted by 4630143249810779993 on Jul 07, 2014

This is great sunscreen. It rubs on quite thick though, and is SUPER WHITE, so be prepared to get your 'mime' on! Other than that, I think this is an excellent all natural sunscreen, with a pleasant natural scent reminiscent of sunflower seeds. It does great in the water, but gets a little bit slick afterwards, so it would be a good idea to rub it in and let is absorb a bit before hitting the water. As far as staying on a sweaty body doing sports in the sun, it does a great job!

Good and safe sunscreen

Posted by LaVieestBelleBeauty on Mar 05, 2013

A thick sunscreen that goes on a bit white because of the high percentage of zinc. Quite hard to rub onto the skin but definitely protects from sunburn. Also stays on quite good when bathing. Gives a healthy tan. I think it would be great for kids!

Love this brand for our kids!

Posted by HealthyHappy on Apr 24, 2013

Natural, goes on well, this one is for sport so for playing outside or in the water, good coverage.

Very protective against UV

Posted by 4807805007477428815 on Feb 18, 2014

Adding a little skin color to it would be better, because it leaves the skin very very white.

Good Physical Sunscreen

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 08, 2014

Stays put and is hard to rub off. Rubbing in was not a problem.

great product

Posted by 5423707450323844578 on May 12, 2014

I used this sunscreen while canoeing under the blazing sun for over an hour. The application is quite thick even though I squeezed out a dime shaped amount. But it did the job! No burn!

Haven't used yet

Posted by 4795436147255599879 on Jul 21, 2014

Haven't used yet. I didn't want to give it a bad rating since I haven't used it yet.

Good sunscreen

Posted by 5529292365981235523 on Jul 22, 2014

Easy to apply, the skin look white afterwards for a while but it is fine in a feo minuts but you need to use quite a los so it doesn't last long. We used it and was effective as we didn't get burn at all. I prefer this one than one for children

denso

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Aug 22, 2014

muy denso para extender, pero es natural

Badger Company Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Unscented 2.9oz

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Jan 27, 2015

I wanted a sunscreen that I didn't have to worry about toxic chemicals such as nano particles etc. I went for a company I felt I could trust to be honest about their ingredients. Feels a bit heavy to apply compared to a lotion but the whiteness disappears after a few minutes.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »