Not smelly and rubs in!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

I tried badger a few years ago, but it had a strong odor and would not spread easily. I decided to give them another chance since they are 0 on the EWG skindeep list. Love it!!!! No offensive smell and does rub in easily and disappears.

Badger Sunsceen 30

Posted by 4724780218291421444 on Feb 14, 2015

Used for a number of years. Cannot use chemical sunscreens as they cause growth problems on my skin. Pity that the formula is so white but that is the price of using a safer sun screen. Would recommend to anyone particularly if they have problem skin.

Full protection

Posted by 4698081460177885228 on Nov 21, 2014

Due to past experience of sunburn on a cruise ship I wanted a product that would work wonders. This product did! No sunburn experienced! Word of caution though, do not get it on clothing as it is incredibly hard to get it off if you are lucky to get it off. I bought the product for protection and it delivered. I was also drawn to it due to it's natural ingredients. I will buy it again.

Natural Sunblock, I feel safe with this sunblock

Posted by 5363659553162729941 on May 09, 2014

I have sensitive skin and have tried so many different brands of sunblock over so many years. Even so called sunblock for sensitive skin always turn out to be either too sticky, drying or cause redness on my skin. This sunblock not only shields me from the sun perfectly, it nourishes my skin with the natural organic oils, and I'm not afraid to use it everyday. No more sensitive skin reactions for me anymore! If you do not need such a high spf on normal days, you can dilute this with some grapeseed oil (or other carriers oil). Rub the sunblock in about 15 mins before, and it will blend into skin very well, giving a healthy look

Very good

Posted by Gibres on Feb 28, 2014

This is largely scent free. It comes out thickly, but I find that a little goes a long way, particularly compared to 'standard' products, which are much thinner. This does take some working in and does leave me looking a bit pale at first, but I like to see what's covered. I find that it does absorb well and moisturise my skin. Sun protection is good as well. This will be my sunscreen of choice going forward.

Makes a Surf Instructor Happy

Posted by Reviewer2187954 on Feb 27, 2014

This product is the real deal. I am in the ocean for 3 hours every morning and it lasts. I am satisfied.

Love it for my baby

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

This is now the only product I use for my baby. Yep, it's thick and white but I don't care. It's the only thing I feel confident will protect him, particularly around water. I use it too sometimes, but it is quite greasy feeling on my face. It improves over time as it sinks in. I used to find the beeswax smell nauseating, but didn't really notice it with this last tube. I also tried the Badger Lotion for my baby and me; I couldn't stand it. It was chalky, much more white, came off very easily in water and seemed to rub off once dry. This is a much, much better product.

A must have in the summer time :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jul 28, 2013

Like that there is an unscented version :)

Works like a charm!

Posted by GardenCity on May 26, 2013

I love Badger products - great company, great products! Spent most of the afternoon in the sun during themy beach holiday and this prevented me from getting sunburnt.

The best face cream for sensitive/allergic face

Posted by Reviewer2191048 on Oct 24, 2012

I use it everyday and/or night even in winter. It's the best for my allergic/hive face, with only few ingredients (without vitamine or conservateur or perfume) this cream calm down my redness and itchiness, it hydrate very well, diminish my fine lines, it's so gentle! And without water in it, I can use it in winter, my face doesn't froze outside. So if you are very sensitive and/or allergic skin, you may get a try with it as a basic cream not only a sunscreen. The only thing is too gently pat and then gently rub the cream, it's very thick but I warm it up between hand before I put it on my face, and very little by little, because it's so concentred, it's a dream ! Weldone Badger !

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »