Badger Company, Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Very good

Posted by Gibres on Feb 28, 2014

This is largely scent free. It comes out thickly, but I find that a little goes a long way, particularly compared to 'standard' products, which are much thinner. This does take some working in and does leave me looking a bit pale at first, but I like to see what's covered. I find that it does absorb well and moisturise my skin. Sun protection is good as well. This will be my sunscreen of choice going forward.

A must have in the summer time :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Jul 28, 2013

Like that there is an unscented version :)

Love it for my baby

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

This is now the only product I use for my baby. Yep, it's thick and white but I don't care. It's the only thing I feel confident will protect him, particularly around water. I use it too sometimes, but it is quite greasy feeling on my face. It improves over time as it sinks in. I used to find the beeswax smell nauseating, but didn't really notice it with this last tube. I also tried the Badger Lotion for my baby and me; I couldn't stand it. It was chalky, much more white, came off very easily in water and seemed to rub off once dry. This is a much, much better product.

Good and safe sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3158765 on Mar 05, 2013

A thick sunscreen that goes on a bit white because of the high percentage of zinc. Quite hard to rub onto the skin but definitely protects from sunburn. Also stays on quite good when bathing. Gives a healthy tan. I think it would be great for kids!

Looks so bad on!

Posted by naturalorganic on Jun 11, 2014

Just got this home yesterday and was very eager to try it. Since a lot of the reviews here on iHerb is great on the sunscreen, and on other places as well, I couldn't wait to try it. It was VERY white when I put it on my face. I thought it would disappear, at least a bit, like regular sunscreens. But no. I waited ~30 minutes before I put my mineral foundation on. And oh boy.. I looked like a geisha. And by that I didn't mean pale and with wonderful skin. No.. I looked VERY pale and with patches all over the face, dry spots and just REALLY awful. I'm naturally pale so I didn't think it would look so bad. But it did. I had to take it of. I would never wear that outside, cause it looked like I had painted myself with white paint. Seriously. I guess I will go back to the one I used to wear. This sunscreen was very thick in it's consistency, kinda hard to get out of the tube. I have normal skin, not especially dry or greasy. I guess you have to have oily skin to have this. And if you have brown skin,.. This sunscreen will make you look like a ghost. Like your head is totally wrong for your body. I really hoped I would love this. But no :(