Makes a Surf Instructor Happy

Posted by Reviewer2187954 on Feb 27, 2014

This product is the real deal. I am in the ocean for 3 hours every morning and it lasts. I am satisfied.

Top product

Posted by 5136069187668057090 on Aug 02, 2016

Top product

It works!

Posted by 4764273523586734654 on Jun 21, 2016

It works, and it does not contain any dangerous stuff.

Badger Sunsceen 30

Posted by 4724780218291421444 on Feb 14, 2015

Used for a number of years. Cannot use chemical sunscreens as they cause growth problems on my skin. Pity that the formula is so white but that is the price of using a safer sun screen. Would recommend to anyone particularly if they have problem skin.

Natural Sunblock, I feel safe with this sunblock

Posted by 5363659553162729941 on May 09, 2014

I have sensitive skin and have tried so many different brands of sunblock over so many years. Even so called sunblock for sensitive skin always turn out to be either too sticky, drying or cause redness on my skin. This sunblock not only shields me from the sun perfectly, it nourishes my skin with the natural organic oils, and I'm not afraid to use it everyday. No more sensitive skin reactions for me anymore! If you do not need such a high spf on normal days, you can dilute this with some grapeseed oil (or other carriers oil). Rub the sunblock in about 15 mins before, and it will blend into skin very well, giving a healthy look

Full protection

Posted by 4698081460177885228 on Nov 21, 2014

Due to past experience of sunburn on a cruise ship I wanted a product that would work wonders. This product did! No sunburn experienced! Word of caution though, do not get it on clothing as it is incredibly hard to get it off if you are lucky to get it off. I bought the product for protection and it delivered. I was also drawn to it due to it's natural ingredients. I will buy it again.

Not smelly and rubs in!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

I tried badger a few years ago, but it had a strong odor and would not spread easily. I decided to give them another chance since they are 0 on the EWG skindeep list. Love it!!!! No offensive smell and does rub in easily and disappears.

Best natural sunscreen out there me thinks!

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Jun 04, 2015

At least this sunscreen blocks UV rays, don't get burned

My new must-have

Posted by 5500680710890134502 on Aug 21, 2015

Excellent sun cream with only zinc oxyde as active ingredient, for the rest of formula it's also excellent no chemical! I can wear makeup after this cream Pity, he doesn't offer SPF 50 or more

Badger Company Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Unscented 2.9oz

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Jan 27, 2015

I wanted a sunscreen that I didn't have to worry about toxic chemicals such as nano particles etc. I went for a company I felt I could trust to be honest about their ingredients. Feels a bit heavy to apply compared to a lotion but the whiteness disappears after a few minutes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »