Badger Company, Sport Sunscreen Cream, Broad Spectrum SPF 35, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Love it for my baby

Posted by 5236273683768031647 on Feb 11, 2014

This is now the only product I use for my baby. Yep, it's thick and white but I don't care. It's the only thing I feel confident will protect him, particularly around water. I use it too sometimes, but it is quite greasy feeling on my face. It improves over time as it sinks in. I used to find the beeswax smell nauseating, but didn't really notice it with this last tube. I also tried the Badger Lotion for my baby and me; I couldn't stand it. It was chalky, much more white, came off very easily in water and seemed to rub off once dry. This is a much, much better product.

Very good

Posted by Gibres on Feb 28, 2014

This is largely scent free. It comes out thickly, but I find that a little goes a long way, particularly compared to 'standard' products, which are much thinner. This does take some working in and does leave me looking a bit pale at first, but I like to see what's covered. I find that it does absorb well and moisturise my skin. Sun protection is good as well. This will be my sunscreen of choice going forward.

Good and safe sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3158765 on Mar 05, 2013

A thick sunscreen that goes on a bit white because of the high percentage of zinc. Quite hard to rub onto the skin but definitely protects from sunburn. Also stays on quite good when bathing. Gives a healthy tan. I think it would be great for kids!

Best Sunscreen ever!!!!!

Posted by 5214729019867324854 on Jun 04, 2012

Safe for child!!!!!

Makes a Surf Instructor Happy

Posted by Reviewer2187954 on Feb 27, 2014

This product is the real deal. I am in the ocean for 3 hours every morning and it lasts. I am satisfied.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »