spf 35

Posted by 4902650793709937527 on Oct 30, 2015

It's makes my hands dry even after I wash them.

Looks so bad on!

Posted by naturalorganic on May 30, 2015

Just got this home yesterday and was very eager to try it. Since a lot of the reviews here on iHerb is great on the sunscreen, and on other places as well, I couldn't wait to try it. It was VERY white when I put it on my face. I thought it would disappear, at least a bit, like regular sunscreens. But no. I waited ~30 minutes before I put my mineral foundation on. And oh boy.. I looked like a geisha. And by that I didn't mean pale and with wonderful skin. No.. I looked VERY pale and with patches all over the face, dry spots and just REALLY awful. I'm naturally pale so I didn't think it would look so bad. But it did. I had to take it off. I would never wear that outside, cause it looked like I had painted myself with white paint. Seriously. I guess I will go back to the one I used to wear. This sunscreen was very thick in it's consistency, kinda hard to get out of the tube. I have normal skin, not especially dry or greasy. I guess you have to have oily skin to have this. And if you have brown skin,.. This sunscreen will make you look like a ghost. Like your head is totally wrong for your body. I really hoped I would love this. But no :(

Natural Sunblock, I feel safe with this sunblock

Posted by 5363659553162729941 on May 09, 2014

I have sensitive skin and have tried so many different brands of sunblock over so many years. Even so called sunblock for sensitive skin always turn out to be either too sticky, drying or cause redness on my skin. This sunblock not only shields me from the sun perfectly, it nourishes my skin with the natural organic oils, and I'm not afraid to use it everyday. No more sensitive skin reactions for me anymore! If you do not need such a high spf on normal days, you can dilute this with some grapeseed oil (or other carriers oil). Rub the sunblock in about 15 mins before, and it will blend into skin very well, giving a healthy look

Best Sunscreen ever!!!!!

Posted by 5214729019867324854 on Jun 04, 2012

Safe for child!!!!!

Makes a Surf Instructor Happy

Posted by Reviewer2187954 on Feb 27, 2014

This product is the real deal. I am in the ocean for 3 hours every morning and it lasts. I am satisfied.

Not smelly and rubs in!

Posted by Reviewer1533600 on Jun 02, 2015

I tried badger a few years ago, but it had a strong odor and would not spread easily. I decided to give them another chance since they are 0 on the EWG skindeep list. Love it!!!! No offensive smell and does rub in easily and disappears.

It works!

Posted by 4764273523586734654 on Jun 21, 2016

It works, and it does not contain any dangerous stuff.

Top product

Posted by 5136069187668057090 on Aug 02, 2016

Top product

Full protection

Posted by 4698081460177885228 on Nov 21, 2014

Due to past experience of sunburn on a cruise ship I wanted a product that would work wonders. This product did! No sunburn experienced! Word of caution though, do not get it on clothing as it is incredibly hard to get it off if you are lucky to get it off. I bought the product for protection and it delivered. I was also drawn to it due to it's natural ingredients. I will buy it again.

Badger Sunsceen 30

Posted by 4724780218291421444 on Feb 14, 2015

Used for a number of years. Cannot use chemical sunscreens as they cause growth problems on my skin. Pity that the formula is so white but that is the price of using a safer sun screen. Would recommend to anyone particularly if they have problem skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »