Full protection

Posted by 4698081460177885228 on Nov 21, 2014

Due to past experience of sunburn on a cruise ship I wanted a product that would work wonders. This product did! No sunburn experienced! Word of caution though, do not get it on clothing as it is incredibly hard to get it off if you are lucky to get it off. I bought the product for protection and it delivered. I was also drawn to it due to it's natural ingredients. I will buy it again.

Too Thick For Me

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Sep 11, 2014

Very very natural ingredients. I guess you cannot find anything more natural in sunscreens. However, leaves a whitish appearance and is very thick to apply. Definitely not suitable to face. For small special targeted areas that need more protection like shoulders this is a choice, but I find it too thick to use for whole body. You will easily see where you have put it. Maybe a choice for kids.

denso

Posted by 5175391633131803000 on Aug 22, 2014

muy denso para extender, pero es natural

Good sunscreen

Posted by 5529292365981235523 on Jul 22, 2014

Easy to apply, the skin look white afterwards for a while but it is fine in a feo minuts but you need to use quite a los so it doesn't last long. We used it and was effective as we didn't get burn at all. I prefer this one than one for children

Haven't used yet

Posted by 4795436147255599879 on Jul 21, 2014

Haven't used yet. I didn't want to give it a bad rating since I haven't used it yet.

Great stuff. Nice natural smell.

Posted by 4630143249810779993 on Jul 07, 2014

This is great sunscreen. It rubs on quite thick though, and is SUPER WHITE, so be prepared to get your 'mime' on! Other than that, I think this is an excellent all natural sunscreen, with a pleasant natural scent reminiscent of sunflower seeds. It does great in the water, but gets a little bit slick afterwards, so it would be a good idea to rub it in and let is absorb a bit before hitting the water. As far as staying on a sweaty body doing sports in the sun, it does a great job!

great product

Posted by 5423707450323844578 on May 12, 2014

I used this sunscreen while canoeing under the blazing sun for over an hour. The application is quite thick even though I squeezed out a dime shaped amount. But it did the job! No burn!

Natural Sunblock, I feel safe with this sunblock

Posted by 5363659553162729941 on May 09, 2014

I have sensitive skin and have tried so many different brands of sunblock over so many years. Even so called sunblock for sensitive skin always turn out to be either too sticky, drying or cause redness on my skin. This sunblock not only shields me from the sun perfectly, it nourishes my skin with the natural organic oils, and I'm not afraid to use it everyday. No more sensitive skin reactions for me anymore! If you do not need such a high spf on normal days, you can dilute this with some grapeseed oil (or other carriers oil). Rub the sunblock in about 15 mins before, and it will blend into skin very well, giving a healthy look

Good Physical Sunscreen

Posted by SassySingaporean on May 08, 2014

Stays put and is hard to rub off. Rubbing in was not a problem.

doesn't work

Posted by 5301894359004687547 on Apr 03, 2014

I got burned badly using this. The first time I used it I got burned and thought it's because I didn't apply enough. Another time I used it again and made sure I applied plenty and re-applied, but got burned again just like when I wouldn't use any sunscreen.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »