so oily...

Posted by Reviewer3120922 on Mar 03, 2010

my skin type is dry so this goods was accepted. but this goods has so many oil so that my skin is very oily..

Too oily for use in hot climate

Posted by Reviewer2511664 on Mar 28, 2012

Great natural ingredients, but it's oily and sticky on the skin. Have to use blotting paper after each application. Not recommended for use in hot climate.

Very thick, heavily scented sunscreen...

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Jul 14, 2012

When I read the description and reviews for this sunscreen I decided it order it but was quite disappointed. This is a VERY thick formula, it left white marks and I can't even dream about using this stuff on my face, it left me feeling very sticky and oily... Will finish the one I have at home but won't be ordering Badger's sunscreen again.

Bizarre appearance after sweating

Posted by Reviewer2720092 on Jul 22, 2012

I very much appreciate the attention to healthy ingredients in the formulation. And, I was prepared for the white appearance, or at least resigned to the fact that it might be such. So in that way it confirmed my fears. But it was worse than that. I applied this as directed prior to a vigorous bike ride in high temperatures. Soon people were asking whether I had a bad case of poison ivy! As beads of sweat appeared, they were encapsulated by the sunscreen and appeared as greasy bubbles all over my skin. I was also very hot with this sunscreen applied, since my sweat could not evaporate to cool me.

Packing difference

Posted by 5518506025362380216 on Jun 02, 2013

AS PER THE PRODUCT IMAGE SHOWN SPF30, WHEN I RECEIVED THE PRODUCT AND THE PACKING SHOWN SPF34. PLEASE EXPLAIN