MOm loves, kids so-so

Posted by Reviewer1610351 on Aug 17, 2010

This goes on really thick and it is hard to avoid leaving white streaks. This is great from a mom's point of view because it offers maximum protection without a lot of harmful stuff in it. It bugs my kids though.

Better Than most

Posted by Reviewer2069812 on Mar 05, 2010

Almost all screens now have zinc oxide or titanium oxide that is ground so fine that it is absorbed by the skin. The manufactures claim that it isn't nano zinc which is absorbed into the blood stream. Rather, they claim, it doesn't pass the capilary wall. First of all, the grinding process isn't that precise, and so some portion, even if the average particle size is too large to pass into the blood stream, will do so. Second of all, I don't want the stuff in my cells either. I finally bought some zinc oxide and mixed it with Shea Butter and made my own. Yes, it leave my skin white. I couldn't care less and I don't want toxic metals in my cells or blood stream. How basic.

Odor

Posted by Reviewer2213536 on Jul 04, 2010

Although the sunscreen works well the smell is awful. When you say lightly scented I expected it to have a perfumey smell not like dirty socks.

Works but difficult to wear

Posted by Reviewer1114250 on Oct 01, 2009

It has a very thick texture and makes your face very white no matter how much you rub it in. The whitish cast doesn't absorb until many hours later, so it's a bit of a nuisance. The smell is great though, and I think the high level of zinc in the product actually helps with skin issues such as redness and acne - after wearing this product for a few days my skin looks radiant!

good.

Posted by Reviewer2102791 on Oct 24, 2010

I'm not sure about sun protection but it does work for moisturizing skin..................yet the skin gets reeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaally white.........

love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2991717 on Jun 01, 2011

Its quite greasy, but the smell is fabulous :)

room 4 improvement

Posted by weseatheworld on Aug 11, 2011

abit too white n the texture is not smooth enough, hence needs abit of rubbing to apply the sunblock evenly. hopefully have one with a higher spf lvl? dun like the wierd smell. but at least it doesnt contain paraben!

Not for me

Posted by MarMish on Jun 23, 2013

I really wanted to like this product, but it leaves my skin dry and uncomfortable. Won't buy again.

good

Posted by 5497041644398275957 on Nov 17, 2013

maybe it is healthy, but very sticky, hardly absorbs to the skin.