From Hong Kong-Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer1554241 on Feb 12, 2012

I think some of the past reviews have been a bit unfair to this lovely natural product. It is greasy, but this is how it should be and if you take a small bit and rub it gently onto your skin, you will get no 'ghost face'. The product gave a perfect protection for my already very sensitive skin and I use it on my face almost everyday for sunscreen purpose. It is water resistent too. There is no perfect product but this one is almost there

Nearly perfect Badger

Posted by kaltzu on Jun 11, 2013

I was sceptic about the lavender smell, because strong lavender gives me a headache. It this the scent was delicate and nice. I reduced one star because applying this is harder than other sun screens I have used. it is quite thick and you really have to rub it to get it evenly on your skin. I have somewhat oily skin on the face especially, but I found this ok for the face too. I think I will try other products of this brand too.

Works well, convenient size.

Posted by PatriciaM on Jun 14, 2013

Fed up with brown spots appearing on the left side of my face after driving in the sun, I bought this to keep in the car. Am finding it a good boost for an SPF face cream that wasn't enough protection.

Good quality but difficult to apply

Posted by 5336419970782752668 on Jun 13, 2014

It's much thicker than the company promised. Despite that, I can notice it's good to my skin, and smells wonderful, natural lavender.

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jun 29, 2012

Four stars because I feel it's a bit sticky,everything else is good,price,smell,ingredients,all!

All natural

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Finnaly and all natural sunscreen!

Works well, great ingredients, but a bit greasy and takes some effort to rub in -- prefer Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jul 17, 2012

I love how safe the ingredients are in this sunscreen and it works great to prevent sunburn. However, it does take some significant rubbing to get it so your skin doesn't look white. My 3 year old doesn't like me to use this kind on him, especially on his face, because it really grips the skin when rubbing and I inevitably end up pinching him a bit. I also find my facial skin feels oily after I apply it, possibly just because it is hard to apply in a very thin layer. It is very concentrated and goes a long way, though, so that's a plus! We prefer the Aubrey sunscreen because it has all the same pros but rubs in easier without the white/greasy residue. Bottom line: I would buy again if on sale or Aubrey was out of stock, but normally would choose Aubrey.

Great but it should not contain lavendel

Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Aug 15, 2012

This is a great product but lavendel should not be used on boys because it has some kind of hormonell effect on children. So all children products should be withou lavendel.

Great Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Dec 09, 2009

I love the medicinal smell. And it's so moisturizing! My skin feels amazingly soft and pretty after I put this on, instead of greasy with the previous 'average' sunscreens I'd used. Since it's middle of a cold winter, I don't get to test the sunblock ability as much. But I hope it'll live up to its reputations!

better than I expected

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on May 07, 2010

Love this one! It makes my skin so soft and protects well. I don't have the white face issue, I think it's mainly because I'm so white to begin with. Gotta love those cuddly badgers on the tube too. It's very thick, so I must take one star of that, might be hard to spread on a bigger surface than my face.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »