Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Badger Company, Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Lavender, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

From Hong Kong-Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer1554241 on Feb 12, 2012

I think some of the past reviews have been a bit unfair to this lovely natural product. It is greasy, but this is how it should be and if you take a small bit and rub it gently onto your skin, you will get no 'ghost face'. The product gave a perfect protection for my already very sensitive skin and I use it on my face almost everyday for sunscreen purpose. It is water resistent too. There is no perfect product but this one is almost there

Nearly perfect Badger

Posted by kaltzu on Jun 11, 2013

I was sceptic about the lavender smell, because strong lavender gives me a headache. It this the scent was delicate and nice. I reduced one star because applying this is harder than other sun screens I have used. it is quite thick and you really have to rub it to get it evenly on your skin. I have somewhat oily skin on the face especially, but I found this ok for the face too. I think I will try other products of this brand too.

Works well, convenient size.

Posted by PatriciaM on Jun 14, 2013

Fed up with brown spots appearing on the left side of my face after driving in the sun, I bought this to keep in the car. Am finding it a good boost for an SPF face cream that wasn't enough protection.

Good quality but difficult to apply

Posted by 5336419970782752668 on Jun 13, 2014

It's much thicker than the company promised. Despite that, I can notice it's good to my skin, and smells wonderful, natural lavender.

smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jun 29, 2012

Four stars because I feel it's a bit sticky,everything else is good,price,smell,ingredients,all!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »