almost expired product

Posted by 4643085601079868236 on May 11, 2013

Just received this product, tried in on my arm- it smells bad and irritated my arm! Realized iherb sent me the product that expires next month, I guess the contents may have gone bad..

Best sunblock out there

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This is THE safest sunblock I have found.... after A LOT of research

불량ㅠㅠ

Posted by Reviewer1234893 on Oct 01, 2012

뚜껑 열었더니 노란 기름이 줄줄줄 나오구 썬크림은 썬크림대로 굳어서 덩어리져 나오구ㅠ 아주 오래됐거나 직사광선에 노출된듯 한게 왔네요. 귀찮아서 환불신청도 안하고 있어요. 상품평 좋아서 기대했는데

amazing

Posted by 4886771625763991160 on Aug 23, 2012

i compared the US and South Korea ratings and i noticed that South Koreans consistently rated this product higher. I think this is because many US residents complained about the thickness and the white-cast it leaves on the skin. For Koreans white-cast isn't necessarily a bad thing, as most of them want to look pale anyways. Well I tried this product myself (I'm Korean) and I've found it perfect. To me it feels more dry than greasy, because I'm used to using olive perfume lotion that I mix with olive oil myself. This type of lotion is popular in Korea. I also condition my hair and body with olive oil occasionally. If the sunscreen is greasy it's a different type of greasy than from normal sunscreen, one that I don't mind at all. I think people who find it greasy are used to chemical lotions that absorb quickly into the skin. Overall, really great. With normal sunscreens I'm paranoid about staining seats, clothes, etc and get sick of the smell. With this I feel like I'm slathering on nutrients and olive oil lotion, which I do on a daily basis anyways. My suggestion is to get over the "greasy" texture. This is much better for you in the long run than commercial sunscreens.

Great but it should not contain lavendel

Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Aug 15, 2012

This is a great product but lavendel should not be used on boys because it has some kind of hormonell effect on children. So all children products should be withou lavendel.

I love this sunscreen.

Posted by 5018131591218172422 on Aug 07, 2012

I bought it to save my aged skin from sun ,I cant tell for just a short use is it helping . But it is easy to use, and I need just a little amount for my face , so it is long lasting product for me.Smells nice.

Bizarre appearance after sweating

Posted by Reviewer2720092 on Jul 22, 2012

I very much appreciate the attention to healthy ingredients in the formulation. And, I was prepared for the white appearance, or at least resigned to the fact that it might be such. So in that way it confirmed my fears. But it was worse than that. I applied this as directed prior to a vigorous bike ride in high temperatures. Soon people were asking whether I had a bad case of poison ivy! As beads of sweat appeared, they were encapsulated by the sunscreen and appeared as greasy bubbles all over my skin. I was also very hot with this sunscreen applied, since my sweat could not evaporate to cool me.

natural and wonderful smell

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 21, 2012

This is a good swimmers sunscreen as it goes on smooth and thick. I purchased this for the water resistance and normally use an aloe based eco sunscreen for everyday. Those complaining about the white cast do not understand NATURAL sunscreen. If it's white, you know it has the right stuff to protect you. Expect the cast to disappear in around 5 to 10 minutes. I feel it compares closely to Aubrey organics sunscreen.

Works well, great ingredients, but a bit greasy and takes some effort to rub in -- prefer Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jul 17, 2012

I love how safe the ingredients are in this sunscreen and it works great to prevent sunburn. However, it does take some significant rubbing to get it so your skin doesn't look white. My 3 year old doesn't like me to use this kind on him, especially on his face, because it really grips the skin when rubbing and I inevitably end up pinching him a bit. I also find my facial skin feels oily after I apply it, possibly just because it is hard to apply in a very thin layer. It is very concentrated and goes a long way, though, so that's a plus! We prefer the Aubrey sunscreen because it has all the same pros but rubs in easier without the white/greasy residue. Bottom line: I would buy again if on sale or Aubrey was out of stock, but normally would choose Aubrey.

All natural

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Finnaly and all natural sunscreen!