Badger Company, Sunscreen Cream, SPF 30, Lavender, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml) (Discontinued Item)

almost expired product

Posted by 4643085601079868236 on May 11, 2013

Just received this product, tried in on my arm- it smells bad and irritated my arm! Realized iherb sent me the product that expires next month, I guess the contents may have gone bad..

Best yet

Posted by Reviewer1183442 on Jun 18, 2010

This is the best I've tried over the years. Dries to non-greasy in several minutes. Zinc ingredient stays on my skin all day, depending on how much I use.

From Hong Kong-Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer1554241 on Feb 12, 2012

I think some of the past reviews have been a bit unfair to this lovely natural product. It is greasy, but this is how it should be and if you take a small bit and rub it gently onto your skin, you will get no 'ghost face'. The product gave a perfect protection for my already very sensitive skin and I use it on my face almost everyday for sunscreen purpose. It is water resistent too. There is no perfect product but this one is almost there

Nearly perfect Badger

Posted by kaltzu on Jun 11, 2013

I was sceptic about the lavender smell, because strong lavender gives me a headache. It this the scent was delicate and nice. I reduced one star because applying this is harder than other sun screens I have used. it is quite thick and you really have to rub it to get it evenly on your skin. I have somewhat oily skin on the face especially, but I found this ok for the face too. I think I will try other products of this brand too.

MOm loves, kids so-so

Posted by Reviewer1610351 on Aug 17, 2010

This goes on really thick and it is hard to avoid leaving white streaks. This is great from a mom's point of view because it offers maximum protection without a lot of harmful stuff in it. It bugs my kids though.