so oily...

Posted by Reviewer3120922 on Mar 03, 2010

my skin type is dry so this goods was accepted. but this goods has so many oil so that my skin is very oily..

Very thick, heavily scented sunscreen...

Posted by OrlyDumitrescu on Jul 14, 2012

When I read the description and reviews for this sunscreen I decided it order it but was quite disappointed. This is a VERY thick formula, it left white marks and I can't even dream about using this stuff on my face, it left me feeling very sticky and oily... Will finish the one I have at home but won't be ordering Badger's sunscreen again.

Too oily for use in hot climate

Posted by Reviewer2511664 on Mar 28, 2012

Great natural ingredients, but it's oily and sticky on the skin. Have to use blotting paper after each application. Not recommended for use in hot climate.

Bizarre appearance after sweating

Posted by Reviewer2720092 on Jul 22, 2012

I very much appreciate the attention to healthy ingredients in the formulation. And, I was prepared for the white appearance, or at least resigned to the fact that it might be such. So in that way it confirmed my fears. But it was worse than that. I applied this as directed prior to a vigorous bike ride in high temperatures. Soon people were asking whether I had a bad case of poison ivy! As beads of sweat appeared, they were encapsulated by the sunscreen and appeared as greasy bubbles all over my skin. I was also very hot with this sunscreen applied, since my sweat could not evaporate to cool me.

Better Than most

Posted by Reviewer2069812 on Mar 05, 2010

Almost all screens now have zinc oxide or titanium oxide that is ground so fine that it is absorbed by the skin. The manufactures claim that it isn't nano zinc which is absorbed into the blood stream. Rather, they claim, it doesn't pass the capilary wall. First of all, the grinding process isn't that precise, and so some portion, even if the average particle size is too large to pass into the blood stream, will do so. Second of all, I don't want the stuff in my cells either. I finally bought some zinc oxide and mixed it with Shea Butter and made my own. Yes, it leave my skin white. I couldn't care less and I don't want toxic metals in my cells or blood stream. How basic.

happy!

Posted by Reviewer2145128 on Jul 29, 2010

I am really glad to have found a sunscreen without nasty chemicals and without micronised particles. It's not hard to put on, you just have to rub a little to get rid of the white cast , and don't put too much product at once. It doesn't crumble while rubbing which is a huge plus! Will keep on using :)

very good I recommand!

Posted by Reviewer2241298 on Nov 15, 2011

i have super dry skin in winter season. this product is real good for my skin and i feel my skin condition is better than before i want re-buy it when my one is done.

very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2253480 on Jul 10, 2011

great product, high durability during kids activitiew at the beach

Works well, great ingredients

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

good choice

Posted by Reviewer1978086 on Jun 23, 2011

Nice smell, I hope good sun protection. A bit thick when you apply to the skin.