Very good!

Posted by Reviewer2754545 on Sep 03, 2010

I used it for my baby - makes a good film on skin, and it was great for the summer.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on May 12, 2011

love it, love the smel, it might get a bit thick, but if youpress it before opening and using it, it is ok.

GREAT SUNSCREEN

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

PERFECT

i like it

Posted by Reviewer2605707 on Nov 10, 2011

i like this sunscreen very much, all my family used

Posted by guerillamedicine on Sep 06, 2011

I love this sunscreen. It is very effective, and no nasty chemicals. It doesn't contain toxic active ingredients like some of the other "natural" sunscreens do. Because its good old fashioned zinc oxide it does go on thick and white. Water resistance is comparable to other brands.

good for sport!

Posted by Reviewer2451033 on Jul 08, 2011

I use it everyday

Posted by Reviewer2541045 on Jan 17, 2011

After a lot of research into low toxicity high sun protection products, I learned about Badger Company. I use it everyday on my face when I run in the southern California sun and it really works. Although its a little hard to remove, I use the All Terrain Wonder Wash to scrub clean without residue after exercise.

FIVE stars !

Posted by Reviewer3264400 on Jun 16, 2010

Goes on great...and works! Glad it is safe for the environment and safe for our family. Thank you for a wonderful product. I will definetly buy again! From the original badger (in Wisconsin)!

Good quality but difficult to apply

Posted by 5336419970782752668 on Jun 13, 2014

It's much thicker than the company promised. Despite that, I can notice it's good to my skin, and smells wonderful, natural lavender.

Works well, convenient size.

Posted by PatriciaM on Jun 14, 2013

Fed up with brown spots appearing on the left side of my face after driving in the sun, I bought this to keep in the car. Am finding it a good boost for an SPF face cream that wasn't enough protection.