I love it!!

Posted by Reviewer1259733 on Jun 01, 2011

smells lavender and a bit of chocolate, which I found very relaxing. Not too sticky, not too dry. This product is something I can enjoy everytime I use it.

I love this sunscreen.

Posted by 5018131591218172422 on Aug 07, 2012

I bought it to save my aged skin from sun ,I cant tell for just a short use is it helping . But it is easy to use, and I need just a little amount for my face , so it is long lasting product for me.Smells nice.

Works well, great ingredients

Posted by lovelyBunny on Oct 24, 2013

Very good

Posted by guerillamedicine on Sep 06, 2011

I love this sunscreen. It is very effective, and no nasty chemicals. It doesn't contain toxic active ingredients like some of the other "natural" sunscreens do. Because its good old fashioned zinc oxide it does go on thick and white. Water resistance is comparable to other brands.

i like it

Posted by Reviewer2605707 on Nov 10, 2011

i like this sunscreen very much, all my family used

very good I recommand!

Posted by Reviewer2241298 on Nov 15, 2011

i have super dry skin in winter season. this product is real good for my skin and i feel my skin condition is better than before i want re-buy it when my one is done.

GREAT SUNSCREEN

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

PERFECT

COOL

Posted by 4986815555233222800 on Jun 18, 2014

JE SUIS TRES SATISFAIT DES PRODUITS badger ET JE TROUVE DOMMAGE DE NE PAS LES TROUVES EN FRANCE MERCI AU SITE I HERB POUR LA DISTRIBUTION DE CES PRODUITS EN FRANCE .CE SERAIT BIEN QUE LE SITE IHERB SOIT AUSSI EN FRANCAIS.

Good quality but difficult to apply

Posted by 5336419970782752668 on Jun 13, 2014

It's much thicker than the company promised. Despite that, I can notice it's good to my skin, and smells wonderful, natural lavender.

Works well, convenient size.

Posted by PatriciaM on Jun 14, 2013

Fed up with brown spots appearing on the left side of my face after driving in the sun, I bought this to keep in the car. Am finding it a good boost for an SPF face cream that wasn't enough protection.