smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1937131 on Jun 29, 2012

Four stars because I feel it's a bit sticky,everything else is good,price,smell,ingredients,all!

All natural

Posted by Reviewer2668077 on Jul 17, 2012

Finnaly and all natural sunscreen!

Works well, great ingredients, but a bit greasy and takes some effort to rub in -- prefer Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer1747568 on Jul 17, 2012

I love how safe the ingredients are in this sunscreen and it works great to prevent sunburn. However, it does take some significant rubbing to get it so your skin doesn't look white. My 3 year old doesn't like me to use this kind on him, especially on his face, because it really grips the skin when rubbing and I inevitably end up pinching him a bit. I also find my facial skin feels oily after I apply it, possibly just because it is hard to apply in a very thin layer. It is very concentrated and goes a long way, though, so that's a plus! We prefer the Aubrey sunscreen because it has all the same pros but rubs in easier without the white/greasy residue. Bottom line: I would buy again if on sale or Aubrey was out of stock, but normally would choose Aubrey.

Great but it should not contain lavendel

Posted by Reviewer2685424 on Aug 15, 2012

This is a great product but lavendel should not be used on boys because it has some kind of hormonell effect on children. So all children products should be withou lavendel.

good

Posted by Reviewer2577099 on May 16, 2011

good

good,but a bit too greasy

Posted by Reviewer1096423 on Feb 28, 2011

I expected that this would make my face WHITE,which is ok 'cause I'm adiing a tiny bit of foundation to this sunscreen to temper the whiteness. The main reason why I got this is that this is the No 1 safest sunscreen on the market... I heard. My only complaining is this is greasy even though I have dry skin.

Works but a little too oily for me

Posted by Reviewer2258893 on Nov 05, 2010

maybe better for very dry climates or skin not so good in humidity.

good sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer2821314 on Jul 11, 2011

This is a good sunscreen, but you do have to take time to rub it in. It has no nano particles that pass throught the skin, which i like.

GREAT STUFF it was on the list for best sunscreens! 素晴らしい

Posted by Reviewer1317839 on Jul 05, 2010

少し重い感じけど、水に強い。it works well and water beads off when used. best for body and not really face i think though. 体OKAY,でも顔。。。少し強いかも。 only 4 stars because the texture is a little heavier than what i would like. i would like a more fluid product. but pretty good otherwise!

Great Sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Dec 09, 2009

I love the medicinal smell. And it's so moisturizing! My skin feels amazingly soft and pretty after I put this on, instead of greasy with the previous 'average' sunscreens I'd used. Since it's middle of a cold winter, I don't get to test the sunblock ability as much. But I hope it'll live up to its reputations!