amazing

Posted by 4886771625763991160 on Aug 23, 2012

i compared the US and South Korea ratings and i noticed that South Koreans consistently rated this product higher. I think this is because many US residents complained about the thickness and the white-cast it leaves on the skin. For Koreans white-cast isn't necessarily a bad thing, as most of them want to look pale anyways. Well I tried this product myself (I'm Korean) and I've found it perfect. To me it feels more dry than greasy, because I'm used to using olive perfume lotion that I mix with olive oil myself. This type of lotion is popular in Korea. I also condition my hair and body with olive oil occasionally. If the sunscreen is greasy it's a different type of greasy than from normal sunscreen, one that I don't mind at all. I think people who find it greasy are used to chemical lotions that absorb quickly into the skin. Overall, really great. With normal sunscreens I'm paranoid about staining seats, clothes, etc and get sick of the smell. With this I feel like I'm slathering on nutrients and olive oil lotion, which I do on a daily basis anyways. My suggestion is to get over the "greasy" texture. This is much better for you in the long run than commercial sunscreens.

Best sunblock out there

Posted by Reviewer2716110 on Oct 27, 2012

This is THE safest sunblock I have found.... after A LOT of research

Badger Company, SPF 30 Sunscreen, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3225537 on Jun 21, 2011

This product is more suitable for the body except face because it is to oil to use on the face. I got alots of pimples breakout after applying it.

I like this!

Posted by Reviewer2554154 on Nov 18, 2009

I like it for the high zinc oxide content :) The white tint can be easily rubbed into the skin so it doesn't bother me.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

Rates high on the skin deep database (ewg) easy to use (though you need to rub in) and not crazy expensive.

almost expired product

Posted by 4643085601079868236 on May 11, 2013

Just received this product, tried in on my arm- it smells bad and irritated my arm! Realized iherb sent me the product that expires next month, I guess the contents may have gone bad..

Best yet

Posted by Reviewer1183442 on Jun 18, 2010

This is the best I've tried over the years. Dries to non-greasy in several minutes. Zinc ingredient stays on my skin all day, depending on how much I use.

From Hong Kong-Lovely Product

Posted by Reviewer1554241 on Feb 12, 2012

I think some of the past reviews have been a bit unfair to this lovely natural product. It is greasy, but this is how it should be and if you take a small bit and rub it gently onto your skin, you will get no 'ghost face'. The product gave a perfect protection for my already very sensitive skin and I use it on my face almost everyday for sunscreen purpose. It is water resistent too. There is no perfect product but this one is almost there

Nearly perfect Badger

Posted by kaltzu on Jun 11, 2013

I was sceptic about the lavender smell, because strong lavender gives me a headache. It this the scent was delicate and nice. I reduced one star because applying this is harder than other sun screens I have used. it is quite thick and you really have to rub it to get it evenly on your skin. I have somewhat oily skin on the face especially, but I found this ok for the face too. I think I will try other products of this brand too.

MOm loves, kids so-so

Posted by Reviewer1610351 on Aug 17, 2010

This goes on really thick and it is hard to avoid leaving white streaks. This is great from a mom's point of view because it offers maximum protection without a lot of harmful stuff in it. It bugs my kids though.