Badger Company, Sunscreen, SPF 34, Unscented, 2.9 fl oz (87 ml)

Reviews 1-star

dissapointed with my sun burn

Posted by Reviewer2946754 From Wisconsin on Aug 18, 2010

I bought this for our bike trip to South Dakota. We were burnt the first day even having applied the lotion before sun exposure in the morning and reapplying at lunch. After the first day, my neck and shoulder were so burnt, I could hardly rub in the sunscreen on day 2. It was hard enough to apply without the burn. I don't think my nose has ever been so crispy and burnt in my life, even as a kid. My husband has really short hair, so he put it on his scalp to keep it from burning. It made his head look really white all week and only seemed to get whiter and glisten with more sun exposure, but he still burnt and was peeling by the time we got home 5 days later. I ended up going to walmart and buying neutrogena and using that for the trip home.

Did not work.

Posted by Reviewer2852612 From Tennessee on Nov 12, 2012

I bought this before a trip to florida. I regret the purchase. This product is very greasy, hard to apply, hard to squeeze out of the container, and even though I applied it every 30 minutes or so, I still burned to a crisp. It did not work at all. It also stays white after you apply it, which would not bother me had it actually protected me from being burned.