Ni una quemadura

Posted by Beatriz on Aug 28, 2015

Lo estuve usando en la cara en la playa este verano y pese a que soy muy blanca no me quemé. No le pongo las 5 estrellas porque deja efecto Casper. Extendiéndola muy bien se puede reducir el efecto, y en mi caso al ser bastante blanca de piel no es exagerado, y echando unos polvos bronceadores por encima queda perfecto. Por otro lado es una ventaja si se les va a echar la crema a los niños, porque queda rastro de dónde se ha echado crema.

很难推,感觉会发白

Posted by 4635200170790466920 on May 28, 2015

就是难推,难难难,很白,成分很简单,就靠氧化锌,据说物理防晒一般都厚重,所以我每次都小量小量一点点抹,习惯也还好,出门一会白色感觉就看不太出来了

Me gusta

Posted by KELLAS on Nov 27, 2014

Composición inmejorable Protección y cuidado Deja la cara blanquecina y por eso no lo uso antes de maquillarme, pero para hacer deporte,para los niños es genial

Very good

Posted by 5316002329607912592 on Oct 16, 2014

One of the best sunscreens on the market. But it is a pity that it is too thick. The ingredients are great..all natural. I wish that this sunscreen is more easier to spread....

Very good sunscreen

Posted by Polly-Petkova on Jul 31, 2014

I like it. It is the most clean organic sunscreen product on the market. All ingredients is natural, no irritation, smells good. Only the spreading is hard, and it left thick white film. But it is hard to wash out when you swimming. I have pale, freckly skin and I use it on the beach. There is needed to spread two-three times a day to have no burning. I will order it again.

Posted by bernwong on Jun 15, 2014

No sticky feeling on the skin. Good.

safe sunscreen

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 27, 2013

After my mother had a scare with skin cancer, I made a conscious choice, to not only wear more sunscreen, but wear SAFER sunscreen. Badger is a safe company, and I was excited to get a safe sunscreen. It does take effort to put this white, unscented "sunsCREAM," but with an ingredient list of only seven, I feel safe and at ease putting this on my skin. Active Sunscreen Ingredient: Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75% Other: Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn), CO2 Extract, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E)

Hmmm!

Posted by Reviewer1694761 on Aug 26, 2013

I have a very strong yellow undertone in my skin when I tan so the white cast from the zinc oxide is a bit problematic for me. I still like it though (and the barely there smell, very soothing somehow) and I have a little tip to make it less white and hard to spread: prep your skin (or blend) with some shea butter or body oil of your own choice!

hmmm.

Posted by 5513276680682443290 on Jul 17, 2013

except the whiening effect, everything is great. But i have to rub my face for absorbing for 10minutes in the morning.. in hectic..

el mas natural