THE BEST

Posted by ledenec on May 02, 2013

the best sunscreen on the market

Ahh , the sweet feeling Your aren't poisoning Your children !

Posted by Reviewer1703794 on Jun 16, 2013

If One spend some time researching on the safest and most effective sunscreen ,I believe it will find this product to be the one ! The tube is small , but lasts very long . I live in the Bahamas and needless to say the Sun is very strong and We stay a great length of time in the water . This sunscreen doesn't wash off easily . If You are looking for something that smells really nice and doesn't show on your skin -this is not Your sunscreen . My personal preferences are: to be SAFE -Non Cancerous and effective , so I don't mind the smell -which is not unpleasant and the fact that it leaves a residue on Your skin for the day . If YOU want to have a peace of mind when slapping tons of sunscreen on Your children or Your self -this is the brand ! I like it even better than" California Baby" -which is also a safe choice !

great stuff

Posted by Elenka on May 28, 2013

very good sunscreen

Best Natural Sunscreen I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer1242957 on Oct 18, 2010

I've tried quite a few natural sunscreens which always had some ingredient that aggravated my sensitive skin. When I first tried Badger SPF30 (the scented version) I finally found something that felt good on my skin. I used the scented version for a year on myself and the kids. I tried this new unscented version for the last 4 months and my sensitive skin likes this version better. I do smell a slight cocoa butter smell when I apply the sunscreen, but it goes away. It does make my yellow/olive complexion a little white but as the day goes on, it doesn't seem so apparent. In the first hour of applying, if I get hot and sweat a little, it does streak a little here and there. But in spite of this one thing, Badger SPF30 (scented or unscented) has always protected me from the sun and I was never burned using this (including when I go swimming or even when I went to Disneyland).

It's a very special sunscreen!

Posted by doppelganger on Apr 12, 2013

It's biodegradable and eco friendly. That sums it all.

i love this product

Posted by Reviewer3029141 on May 10, 2011

It doesn' t clog my pores and feels great on my dry and sensitive skin. It is thick, but I mix it with my face cream to make it easier to apply. My skin looks a bit white though, but I have a really pale skin, so I don't mind.

very good sunscreen

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 13, 2013

excellent ingredients, a litle oily for face but very good for neck and dry areas .stays long. skin looks soft and healthy.

good sun creame

Posted by I-try-this on Sep 02, 2012

good sun creame

good but sticky.

Posted by Reviewer1470517 on Oct 22, 2012

aticky and stinky, but gives a very good protection aganist the sun, and it contains no bad stuff, which is the most important for me.

Safe to use

Posted by DeanaS on Aug 25, 2012

This is a physical sunscreen so safe to use. It goes on white and it works. I use it on my grandson.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »