Worked in Thaialand's extreme sun.

Posted by Reviewer1951532 on Apr 10, 2016

Although I was also careful to keep my baby in the shade as much as possible and in doors during peak hours when able, this sunscreen protected well against Thailand's intense sun. She has no sign of sun damage on her fair skin. Also we shared with my friend's red haired daughter because her sunscreen was giving her a rash on her face. The Badger sunscreen even protected her very light skin and she had no reaction to it.

The only Sunscreen I use !

Posted by Reviewer1492484 on Jul 04, 2015

I have been using this product for a year. It is the best in my opinion because has no dangerous chemicals, not even Titanium Dioxide, which is not so good. Reapply every 2/3 hours. Leaves a thin white-ish layer on skin, this is because the product is not absorbing into the blood like the other sunscreens in the market, especially the ones that have oxybenzone, octisalate.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2906450 on May 29, 2015

I love this product. No toxic.

Good

Posted by 4708768691980841730 on May 17, 2015

Good

fantastic product!!

Posted by marianF on May 02, 2015

The best sunscreen that I've ever used.The ingredient list couldn't be any simpler and safer (many so-called natural sunscreens contain not so natural ingredients like silicones). Texture is fine, a bit thick and requires some rubbing but eventually it sinks in nicely and I noticed that it sort of evens out my skin tone, sth like wearing finishing powder.Most importantly, it protects very very effectively.It seemed to be a small amount of product but a little goes a long way and I think one tub will last me for the summer months (I use it daily on face arms and decollete).

Great

Posted by 5521680329322575492 on Oct 26, 2014

I bought this due to its safe rating with the EWG database. Works well, very thick but effective. Nice moisturising effect. Safe for the family.

Muy bien

Posted by 4880989944577777043 on Aug 19, 2014

He probado el protector solar y los resultados han sido buenos. Lo volveré a comprar.

para mi niña

Posted by 5079205456861253724 on May 20, 2014

una forma sana y segura de proteger a mi niña de los rayos solares con aditivos naturales la uso todos los veranos y estoy muy contenta con los resultados

sunscreen, great!

Posted by volcano on Oct 23, 2013

Very good

very good sunscreen

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Aug 13, 2013

excellent ingredients, a litle oily for face but very good for neck and dry areas .stays long. skin looks soft and healthy.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »