Good for steel

Posted by odalol on Apr 10, 2014

This is a good polish/cleanser for difficult stains and buned residue on cooktops etc. The container is kind of messy, though - it doesn't come with a lid, just a paper flap (which of course falls off after a short while). Good to know for Norwegians: this is exactly the same as JIF scouring cream, but in powder form. It leaves a white residue which can be removed with a wet cloth.

Posted by Reviewer3102040 on Mar 08, 2014

Perfect cleanser! I use it to get rid of grease, limescale, dirt and all of it just desappears without the nasty scrubbing! My cooktop gets just as shiny as a mirror! Definitely recommend it!

very good

Posted by 5250387166209500610 on Feb 05, 2014

very very good i like this

Amazing!!!

Posted by 5739741122118933936 on Jan 03, 2014

Love this product, wouldn't be without it again now that I have somewhere I can purchase it.

Bars Keepers

Posted by 5382642244911820733 on Dec 09, 2013

This will work for very mild stain. For stubborn stains or stains that has been there for long time , it will not be very effective.

poor

Posted by 5643909256878282542 on Nov 28, 2013

very bad odor and cleans up very badly, did not like

Great polisher

Posted by Reviewer1794161 on Nov 09, 2013

This is a keeper, i am glad i decided to try it, i am hooked!

just ordinary

Posted by Rigane on Oct 19, 2013

nothing special - just cleansing powder with usual properties. the effect depends on mechanical force: the longer and more thoroughly you rub, the better result. the same as russian "pemolux" and the like. don't think that would buy again.

Bar Keepers Friend, Cleanser and Polish

Posted by Reviewer1488960 on Sep 25, 2013

Hate the smell of this cleanser. Also, it scratched some of my sink. I ordered it because I was out of Bon Ami. I will go to Bimart and buy some Bon Ami. This is NOT a good replacement for it as I had hoped.

Great product with great price

Posted by katiejeong on Aug 18, 2013

I wasn't expecting much from a product that costs that little, but still decided to give it a try on my kitchen sink, and it worked perfectly not only there, but on tiles and oven as well! Will definately buy more! I couldn't feel its smell, which is also good for me, and it didn't make me sneeze or cause any bad side effects on me, like many other cleansers do.