Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1060629 on Apr 12, 2012

We have used this on pans we thought were done and Bar Keepers Friend works great to remove the cooking stains. We use good quality stainless pots and pans at our motel and this product is a money saver.

Great product with great price

Posted by katiejeong on Aug 18, 2013

I wasn't expecting much from a product that costs that little, but still decided to give it a try on my kitchen sink, and it worked perfectly not only there, but on tiles and oven as well! Will definately buy more! I couldn't feel its smell, which is also good for me, and it didn't make me sneeze or cause any bad side effects on me, like many other cleansers do.

the best of everything else tried

Posted by 5411291711202761995 on Nov 29, 2016

this cleaner proved to be very effective, I used it to clean rough floor tiles that haven't been cleaned for a couple of years, and it worked. It also helped remove hard water marks on a bathroom sink when other cleaners failed.

Best cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2541287 on Feb 08, 2015

This thing is amazing! I use it on my fry pans and it is fenomenal! I definitely will buy it again!

Отлично

Posted by Marinissimus on Jan 02, 2013

Прекрасное соотношение цена-качество. Фото здесь http://myiherb.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/bar-keepers-friend-cleanser-polish-340-g.html

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Very very good!!! Perfectly cleanses even the old grime!

Love this product!

Posted by 4848087359657423845 on Jun 19, 2012

Sometimes simple is best. I've been using this cleanser for years and nothing gets my stainless steel sink cleaner. It's also great on my white Corning Ware and the outside of all my every day pans. It's hard to find in the stores sometimes. so I order multiple cans so I won't run out. It just works without a lot of fanfare, which is all I want from my cleaners.

Excellent

Posted by 4636840099215950373 on Jul 04, 2016

Excellent product, but it doesn't take away the elbow grease completely!

Bar Keepers friend

Posted by 5371055619039237780 on Jul 01, 2016

The best thing for cleaning copper or cleaning bad marks from cups and plates. It is better called Bar Keepers Gold that is how much I like it

works very well

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 08, 2013

I use this in my kitchen sink and bathroom tub. Removes grime and shines.