Works

Posted by cherylphchan on Aug 21, 2016

Works well in the kitchen and bathroom

Review on Bar Keeper's friend

Posted by 5052429611562685737 on Aug 27, 2016

Great product. Nice package. Fast and swift. Thanks.

Awesome stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3195440 on Nov 14, 2011

Works great on pots, pans, etc to get rid of the "tough stuff". Been using it for years with no complaint. It is abrasive so beware of smooth, shiny surfaces but otherwise an awesome cleaner. Works really well if you make a paste, apply and let sit for a bit (till dry) before scrubbing. Use with metal "scrub buds" to get off the REALLY tough stuff.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1060629 on Apr 12, 2012

We have used this on pans we thought were done and Bar Keepers Friend works great to remove the cooking stains. We use good quality stainless pots and pans at our motel and this product is a money saver.

Posted by Superkoxy on Apr 21, 2012

Very very good!!! Perfectly cleanses even the old grime!

Love this product!

Posted by 4848087359657423845 on Jun 19, 2012

Sometimes simple is best. I've been using this cleanser for years and nothing gets my stainless steel sink cleaner. It's also great on my white Corning Ware and the outside of all my every day pans. It's hard to find in the stores sometimes. so I order multiple cans so I won't run out. It just works without a lot of fanfare, which is all I want from my cleaners.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 08, 2013

I use this in my kitchen sink and bathroom tub. Removes grime and shines.

Great product with great price

Posted by katiejeong on Aug 18, 2013

I wasn't expecting much from a product that costs that little, but still decided to give it a try on my kitchen sink, and it worked perfectly not only there, but on tiles and oven as well! Will definately buy more! I couldn't feel its smell, which is also good for me, and it didn't make me sneeze or cause any bad side effects on me, like many other cleansers do.

Goodbye scratches in toilet bowl!

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Nov 19, 2012

I'd read online that this product gets rid of unsightly scratches caused by plumbers' snakes. It really, really works, and is great for polishing a variety of other household areas too - sinks, stoves, taps, baths, etc.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

I was introduced to this product long before I became acquainted with i-herb. In Canada it sells in kitchen stores for $6.99 but can be found at hardware stores for $2.99. I-herb always has the best prices! I do housecleaning for a living and this product is wonderful for a variety of uses. It doesn't just clean stainless steel but it leaves behind a coating that causes water to sheet off the metal. It does not scratch delicate surfaces or leave a powdery residue behind. It's even great for ceramic cook-tops! I would not be without it!