Love this product!

Posted by 4848087359657423845 on Jun 19, 2012

Sometimes simple is best. I've been using this cleanser for years and nothing gets my stainless steel sink cleaner. It's also great on my white Corning Ware and the outside of all my every day pans. It's hard to find in the stores sometimes. so I order multiple cans so I won't run out. It just works without a lot of fanfare, which is all I want from my cleaners.

works very well

Posted by Reviewer3077754 on Jul 08, 2013

I use this in my kitchen sink and bathroom tub. Removes grime and shines.

Great product with great price

Posted by katiejeong on Aug 18, 2013

I wasn't expecting much from a product that costs that little, but still decided to give it a try on my kitchen sink, and it worked perfectly not only there, but on tiles and oven as well! Will definately buy more! I couldn't feel its smell, which is also good for me, and it didn't make me sneeze or cause any bad side effects on me, like many other cleansers do.

Goodbye scratches in toilet bowl!

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Nov 19, 2012

I'd read online that this product gets rid of unsightly scratches caused by plumbers' snakes. It really, really works, and is great for polishing a variety of other household areas too - sinks, stoves, taps, baths, etc.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

I was introduced to this product long before I became acquainted with i-herb. In Canada it sells in kitchen stores for $6.99 but can be found at hardware stores for $2.99. I-herb always has the best prices! I do housecleaning for a living and this product is wonderful for a variety of uses. It doesn't just clean stainless steel but it leaves behind a coating that causes water to sheet off the metal. It does not scratch delicate surfaces or leave a powdery residue behind. It's even great for ceramic cook-tops! I would not be without it!

Отлично

Posted by Marinissimus on Jan 02, 2013

Прекрасное соотношение цена-качество. Фото здесь http://myiherb.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/bar-keepers-friend-cleanser-polish-340-g.html

love it!

Posted by melsie on Apr 16, 2013

The only thing that lightened my shower tiles!! I ordered a few more cans!

Ceramic top

Posted by Reviewer3313996 on Mar 03, 2011

Best product

Good for steel

Posted by odalol on Apr 10, 2014

This is a good polish/cleanser for difficult stains and buned residue on cooktops etc. The container is kind of messy, though - it doesn't come with a lid, just a paper flap (which of course falls off after a short while). Good to know for Norwegians: this is exactly the same as JIF scouring cream, but in powder form. It leaves a white residue which can be removed with a wet cloth.

Removes rust, and stains; restores gleam and sparkle

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 26, 2012

Excellent product. So convenient to purchase it here. In the grocery stores it is placed amongst the chemical cleaners and even insecticides. If I go in that aisle I get ill for some hours afterwards. Bon Ami is also available via iHerb. Order these non-toxic, dependable and safe cleaners here to save $ and avoid your own exposure to the detergent aisles.