Bar Keepers Friend, Cleanser & Polish, 12 oz (340 g)

Great product with great price

Posted by katiejeong on Aug 18, 2013

I wasn't expecting much from a product that costs that little, but still decided to give it a try on my kitchen sink, and it worked perfectly not only there, but on tiles and oven as well! Will definately buy more! I couldn't feel its smell, which is also good for me, and it didn't make me sneeze or cause any bad side effects on me, like many other cleansers do.

Goodbye scratches in toilet bowl!

Posted by Reviewer2129080 on Nov 19, 2012

I'd read online that this product gets rid of unsightly scratches caused by plumbers' snakes. It really, really works, and is great for polishing a variety of other household areas too - sinks, stoves, taps, baths, etc.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2156323 on Dec 31, 2012

I was introduced to this product long before I became acquainted with i-herb. In Canada it sells in kitchen stores for $6.99 but can be found at hardware stores for $2.99. I-herb always has the best prices! I do housecleaning for a living and this product is wonderful for a variety of uses. It doesn't just clean stainless steel but it leaves behind a coating that causes water to sheet off the metal. It does not scratch delicate surfaces or leave a powdery residue behind. It's even great for ceramic cook-tops! I would not be without it!

Отлично

Posted by Marinissimus on Jan 02, 2013

Прекрасное соотношение цена-качество. Фото здесь http://myiherb.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/bar-keepers-friend-cleanser-polish-340-g.html

love it!

Posted by melsie on Apr 16, 2013

The only thing that lightened my shower tiles!! I ordered a few more cans!