very good

Posted by 5250387166209500610 on Feb 05, 2014

very very good i like this

Good product

Posted by 5438064539609902146 on Feb 18, 2016

Perfect

G Phelan

Posted by 5743062012248565596 on Feb 18, 2016

Everything they say about this product is true.... absolutely fantastic around the house

bar keeps friend

Posted by 5356321598845314934 on Apr 24, 2016

This stuff is so good I have ordered more my sink and bath look amazing.

good

Posted by Voblina on Jan 30, 2015

It works and smell good, and I like the price

Great product

Posted by 5412345934572033437 on Sep 26, 2012

Cleans bake-on grease very well. Was used successfully to deep clean a newly gotten apartment and was able to make a 20+ year old fridge look white again. Has a distinct smell that isn't pleasant but not strong.

Been using for years!

Posted by debbiet on Jul 28, 2012

I've been using Bar Keepers Friend for years! It's a gentler cleaner, so it won't scratch most items. I've used it on my enameled cast iron pots, my stoneware bakeware, my glass bakeware, my corelle bakeware and my stainless steel pots. It's great for stains & scratches, and baked on food; just sprinkle some on, making a "paste" with a little water, and lightly scrub. WARNING: Even though it's biodegradable and so much better than products like comet, I don't use it every day because I don't consider it to be 100% non-toxic. I only use it when I absolutely have to, and nothing else is working.

not perfect

Posted by 5012373358519496816 on Jul 30, 2012

cleans very well, but one minus-leaves behind a white patina. must be thoroughly washed several times to delete it!

polish

Posted by Reviewer3034196 on Mar 03, 2012

it clean well

just ordinary

Posted by Rigane on Oct 19, 2013

nothing special - just cleansing powder with usual properties. the effect depends on mechanical force: the longer and more thoroughly you rub, the better result. the same as russian "pemolux" and the like. don't think that would buy again.