Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2779136 on Apr 22, 2011

Great cereal - glad iHerb sells them now!

Love Barbra's Products

Posted by 5419763255114310694 on Aug 29, 2013

This is a tasty cereal and an easy way to get whole grains into your diet (also they are low in sugar). Oftentimes I snack on these as though they were popcorn, they are great with milk but just as good without.

Like chex

Posted by Umbridge on Oct 24, 2014

These remind me of Chex, which is a cereal I haven't had in many years because they don't sell it in Oz, but it reminds me of growing up in the US. These are a bit sweet but not overpoweringly so, and they are filling. Would definitely purchas again.

My second favorite cereal

Posted by GZeolla on Oct 26, 2014

This is my second favorite cereal, behind Barbara's Morning Oat Crunch. Both are whole grain, low in sugar, all-natural, verified non-GMO, and most of all, taste great. I will definitely be getting these cereals again.

addictive stuff... dangerous

Posted by 5126876004956108459 on Dec 17, 2015

Maybe because I haven't really been eating cereal for the past 10 or 15 years, so I forgot what I was missing, but I can't get enough of this stuff now. It's the texture of Chex, slightly sweet. I thought I'd have it as just a small, occasional light snack mid-day, but I end up eating 1/4 of the box every time. Everyone has a vice, I'm okay with this being mine.