Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Barbara's Bakery, Snackimals, Animal Cookies, Chocolate Chip, 7.5 oz (213 g)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Very crunchy and thin crisp cookies!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Nov 03, 2014

The cookies are very good made mostly with organic and natural ingredients, but little too sweet. They are very thin and crispy type cookies of very cute animal shapes just like ones on the package, it will be great for kids and health conscious adults! I was worried the cookies will be all broken into pieces like some reviewer stated but almost all of them kept original animal shapes and not broken into pieces. I think iHerb improved packaging, it was well packed with extra air packing materials. I will repeat order and highly recommend!

Riquisimas

Posted by monicamsanchez on Dec 04, 2014

En mi casa ya son un clásico, las compro bastante porque nos gustan a toda la familia

Snackimals

Posted by Krystall on Aug 10, 2012

A little thin and brittle compared to regular cookies, but I like the taste and the packaging and name is really cute.

Yummy!

Posted by pollytan on Sep 25, 2012

I used to get this from my local supermarket but recently they seem to have stopped importing it. My 6 year old daughter loved snacking on this and I am happy to find it on iHerb, at a much lower price. I do hope they carry the peanut butter flavour too.

Just delicious!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

Best cookies ever!!! After trying the small packet several times I knew I needed the big bag! Shared with the family and everyone loves them. I think the small packets are very convenient also, I may buy a box of those too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »