Healthy but not my taste !

Posted by Unseenhawk on Sep 29, 2015

I liked the ingredients, the whole process, it's like eating dried food but a bit hard that's the difference between them and the regular dried apples, there is a sour after taste, it's ok but I didn't like it much also a bit pricey ! قطع من التفاح مخبوزة قاسية شوي شبيهة بالتفاح المجفف فيها حموضه شوي.

Chips

Posted by 5087232613072167580 on May 17, 2015

Mmm its was nice. Not something special. Cinnamaon was lovely.

Snack sano

Posted by SweetLua on Apr 27, 2015

No estaban mal la verdad, es un snack más sano que cualquier porquería que puedes comprar hoy en día en el supermercado pero creo que no lo volvería a comprar porque no es que me volviera loca el sabor.

Delicous.. But not for people with braces

Posted by 5467785932129508954 on Aug 17, 2014

Chips are pretty thick in slices can be a little hard to chew for people with braces or brittle teeth.

Too sweet

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Jul 31, 2014

If you're looking for healthy chips, this is not an option.It has 21 grs of sugar and tastes too sweet. I didn't like it.

Taste healthy..

Posted by Reviewer1674639 on Mar 16, 2014

The thing about tasty healthy is it isn't really that tasty... I'm not sure I find it ok with a few pieces, but couldn't take anymore. My sister likes it though.

So and So

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Dec 30, 2013

This was a weird experience. The first few bites of this I took were horrible, I thought these chips tasted like ROTTEN SOUR APPLES. Then I had them again the next day and they weren't so bad at all. Perhaps my expectations were wrong. Either way it's not something I am crazy about.

Ok taste.

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Nov 29, 2013

I bought this to have a healthy snack, but it havn't made me wanting for more. It's ok, but not something I will buy again.

hmmm.

Posted by 5513276680682443290 on Jun 19, 2013

Actually, the taste was soso. Maybe it is because I don't like cinnamon flavor. A person who likes cinnamon flavor might like this.

Took over one month to arrive by regular airmail :-(

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Dec 08, 2012

Took over one month to arrive by regular airmail :-( hence 2 stars away....

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »