Healthy but not my taste !

Posted by unseen on Sep 29, 2015

I liked the ingredients, the whole process, it's like eating dried food but a bit hard that's the difference between them and the regular dried apples, there is a sour after taste, it's ok but I didn't like it much also a bit pricey ! قطع من التفاح مخبوزة قاسية شوي شبيهة بالتفاح المجفف فيها حموضه شوي.

Dried apples

Posted by khi-73 on Sep 13, 2011

Ok snacks. Both the 2-year-old and her granny loved it.

Nice

Posted by MayBente on Feb 19, 2012

Sweet

ok taste

Posted by GUD351 on Apr 09, 2012

I like the combination of apples and cinnamon, but it wasn`t as good as expected. It was ok, but its not my favourite, but my son loved it!

OKEY

Posted by 5761803533167491208 on Apr 23, 2012

NOT MUCH OF A FLAVOR

Took over one month to arrive by regular airmail :-(

Posted by Reviewer1023846 on Dec 08, 2012

Took over one month to arrive by regular airmail :-( hence 2 stars away....

hmmm.

Posted by 5513276680682443290 on Jun 19, 2013

Actually, the taste was soso. Maybe it is because I don't like cinnamon flavor. A person who likes cinnamon flavor might like this.

Ok taste.

Posted by Reviewer1263485 on Nov 29, 2013

I bought this to have a healthy snack, but it havn't made me wanting for more. It's ok, but not something I will buy again.

So and So

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Dec 30, 2013

This was a weird experience. The first few bites of this I took were horrible, I thought these chips tasted like ROTTEN SOUR APPLES. Then I had them again the next day and they weren't so bad at all. Perhaps my expectations were wrong. Either way it's not something I am crazy about.

Taste healthy..

Posted by Reviewer1674639 on Mar 16, 2014

The thing about tasty healthy is it isn't really that tasty... I'm not sure I find it ok with a few pieces, but couldn't take anymore. My sister likes it though.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »