Great

Posted by Reviewer3298857 on Apr 06, 2012

These are great tasting apple chips. They taste very sweet with a hint of cinnamon.

Absolutely delicious

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 30, 2012

These are just so yummy. They have no greasy residue, no oils left on fingers. They are not hard, great for sensitive teeth. They are not chewy either, just soft and slightly crunchy and perfectly delicious. Very sweet and flavorful like real apples Not dried out, they taste great, leave fingers clean, are organic without any preservatives or toxic chemicals added. I bought several bags, both small and big. I'm so happy to have discovered them. Thank you iHerb for carrying these!

Kate

Posted by Reviewer2071996 on Jun 06, 2012

yummyyyy

Good

Posted by KrisHolth on Aug 28, 2012

Really crispy and tasty. Not so much cinnamon taste

Perfect, fast, delicious

Posted by TheOrganicEater on Apr 18, 2014

One of the most heathy sweet snacks I've ever had. Crunchy, delicious chips with a nice sweet flavor of cinnamon. There is one thing that bothers me a lot that they are pretty expensive. I literally ate a whole package in 2 minutes, enjoyed a lot and the next time I am going to order more packages. It's a perfect snack before physical activity, cause it helps you to increase your energy lever and stay positive. I strongly recommend you to try them ;)

Taste Good

Posted by 4717306816494759990 on Apr 29, 2014

Taste good, I like it! Not too sweet!

Yummy!

Posted by 5508281053538638557 on May 19, 2014

Really sweet slices of apple, and super-crunchy. Like apple-maringue. I loved them and will buy them again!

Love

Posted by 5654731204647702121 on Jun 11, 2014

I absolutly LOVE this product!

Crunchy for my mouth. Healthy for my tummy.

Posted by 4861956186923523852 on Aug 01, 2014

I really love these Apple Chips, they're so sweet you'd think they had added sugar but are in fact, completely natural with only organic apples and cinnamon on the ingredients list. They definitely satisfy my chips craving as they're super crunchy and feel naughtier than they are ;) I highly recommend!

YUM YUM YUM

Posted by 5736234826940376974 on Aug 03, 2014

I can't stop eating this :)