Mrs.

Posted by 5441065604566044990 on Apr 22, 2015

Same as above message

Pura manzana crujiente

Posted by Loli10 on Apr 12, 2015

Manzana orgánicas horneadas, tienen buen sabor y son crujientes, la bolsa es algo pequeña y no cunde mucho, no está mal para ser un alimento sano para comer de una manera original y rica.

Tasty Dried Apple Chips - NO Added Sugar! O.K. Price Too!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I like these organic apple chips. They taste very good. They are crispy, are 100% organic and have no added sugar, preservatives or artificial colors or flavors. Since I am on a gluten-free diet it is important to me that I can enjoy this gluten free item. The bag is a handy size to pack some in lunches or carry in a purse or diaper bag. They have a hint of cinnamon; just enough, not too much.

Good

Posted by 4988298473373143417 on Jan 12, 2015

Really delicious.

not bad

Posted by 5424429348717360828 on Jan 05, 2015

yummy, a bit expensive for postage though

Yummy

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

Is great as a snack in-between meals. What it looks like is really just dried apple strips with a cinnamon flavour. Quite yummy and you won't stop at just one. Thumbs up to iHerb for carrying Bare Fruit on your site. Would try out the other flavours from this range :-)

Like little apple cookies

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014

These are seriously like eating little apple cookies! My kids (and I) love them. A bag doesn't last long in this house, they are such a yummy natural treat!

Will repurchase

Posted by 5369063120983658222 on Oct 28, 2014

I've tried the other flavors, and this Cinnamon one is my favorite. Crunchy and sweet, it makes a great snack!

Delicious!

Posted by 5116786261350098361 on Oct 01, 2014

I liked this very much and i'm sad for not ordering more of these!

My secret chip

Posted by 5307379405579358021 on Aug 19, 2014

Oh my gosh, these are delicious and I could eat a packet a day…these are the best substitute to crisps! I've had to hide them from my kids or else they'd have eaten them all by now. I've been taking them to the football to eat rather than be tempted by the standard potato chip!