Best Flaxseed Oil in the World

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

Barlean's flaxseed oil is the best! No other brands dare make the claim "Highest lignan". Regardless organic or not. Barlean's package their liquid supplement in no-spill squirt bottles which I like. Remember to shake the bottle before each use. Otherwise you will wonder why the bottle feels so heavy after the oil runs out - there's a thick layer of lignan at the bottom!

shake well

Posted by 5588098025122500657 on Nov 08, 2012

Lignans are sank under the bottle. I recommend to keep a bottle upside down and shake well before you use. I love use this oil for salad, tofu and toasted bread as honey.

Best flavored, freshest tasting flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1593910 on Jan 05, 2012

I have sampled other flax oils and this one has the best, freshest flax oil flavor. This is extremely important with flax oil. Any "off" flavor means that it is probably rancid and unhealthy. This easily happens to flax oil if it is not stored properly. Barleans is apparently stored properly!!!

suggested by the weston a. price foundation

Posted by Reviewer2881579 on Aug 08, 2011

This a good for you oil in temperate amounts. Shake well before using and keep in refrigerator. I didn't shake well each time and when it was almost empty I saw part of the oil settling to bottom. It looked like it had lots of nutrition in it. I just put it in the next bottle and remember to shake each time.

nice mechanism to avoid exposure to air

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Aug 17, 2010

i like the fact that the oil only comes out when u squeeze the bottle. Gives me reassurance that the oil is not contaminated by the funky smell that my fridge sometimes has.

Best quality, will buy again

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Oct 21, 2012

Fresh fresh fresh

great value

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

I add this to my daily green drinks, great bottle that preserves the freshness

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.

good products

Posted by 4742272514921772016 on Oct 21, 2013

Mix it with olive oil and add it to asaled.

Great product with high lignans!

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Sep 02, 2015

Love that this product is high in lignans and is organic. I can use in smoothies or add a little in my salad dressing. Must use COLD to get the benefits of the liquid flax oil. You would have to take like 20 capsules of flax oil to get the same amount as a few tablespoons of this liquid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »