Best Flaxseed Oil in the World

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jun 26, 2013

Barlean's flaxseed oil is the best! No other brands dare make the claim "Highest lignan". Regardless organic or not. Barlean's package their liquid supplement in no-spill squirt bottles which I like. Remember to shake the bottle before each use. Otherwise you will wonder why the bottle feels so heavy after the oil runs out - there's a thick layer of lignan at the bottom!

shake well

Posted by 5588098025122500657 on Nov 08, 2012

Lignans are sank under the bottle. I recommend to keep a bottle upside down and shake well before you use. I love use this oil for salad, tofu and toasted bread as honey.

suggested by the weston a. price foundation

Posted by Reviewer2881579 on Aug 08, 2011

This a good for you oil in temperate amounts. Shake well before using and keep in refrigerator. I didn't shake well each time and when it was almost empty I saw part of the oil settling to bottom. It looked like it had lots of nutrition in it. I just put it in the next bottle and remember to shake each time.

nice mechanism to avoid exposure to air

Posted by Reviewer1052537 on Aug 17, 2010

i like the fact that the oil only comes out when u squeeze the bottle. Gives me reassurance that the oil is not contaminated by the funky smell that my fridge sometimes has.

Best flavored, freshest tasting flax oil

Posted by Reviewer1593910 on Jan 05, 2012

I have sampled other flax oils and this one has the best, freshest flax oil flavor. This is extremely important with flax oil. Any "off" flavor means that it is probably rancid and unhealthy. This easily happens to flax oil if it is not stored properly. Barleans is apparently stored properly!!!

FLAX!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Sep 13, 2013

It is cheaper to buy it at Trader Joes or Whole Foods but I am abroad and Iherb is my only option. You can get a 16 ounce and on a good sale a 24 ounce for the price of an 8 ounce here. However, I like this product and it lasts me about 3 months. Strong nutty flavor but great to take in the morning or along with smoothies.

Golden hue on salads

Posted by Hongkaren on Oct 18, 2016

Just love the texture n golden hue on salads. It makes dinner on raw greens with a tablespoon of apple cider so attractive and yummy

Great

Posted by 4971756355379332850 on Jan 27, 2013

The taste is clean and fresh. Good product!

Great product with high lignans!

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Sep 02, 2015

Love that this product is high in lignans and is organic. I can use in smoothies or add a little in my salad dressing. Must use COLD to get the benefits of the liquid flax oil. You would have to take like 20 capsules of flax oil to get the same amount as a few tablespoons of this liquid.

THE BEST FLAX OIL!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

The best flax oil I have ever had. If you are looking to increase your omega-3 intake, flax-seed oil and fish oil are two best options (and flax is especially important for vegetarians). Flax-seed oil contains over 50 percent of omega-3 fatty acids in the form of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). With coconut oil, they are my favorite oils for daily use. If you like, check my other reviews!