Barlean's, Fresh Catch Fish Oil, Ultra EPA·DHA, Double Potency, Orange Flavor, 1000 mg, 60 Softgels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good

Posted by Reviewer2621481 From Malaysia on Oct 25, 2011

Pill is big, but easier to swallow as it is softer than the other brands of fish oils

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1054337 From Arkansas on Feb 20, 2011

Have ordered same product before. This shipment must have been exposed to temperature extremes. Capsule coating compromised and orange flavor overwhelmed by fish odor and taste

Fabulous product

Posted by Reviewer1752904 From Kansas on Apr 03, 2011

This fish oil is great! The higher potency means I can take fewer capsules, and the light orange-flavored coating is superior to other brands, which smell/taste awful. Highly recommended!

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2804167 From Brazil on Feb 02, 2010

I have taken two capsules every day since I received it, and I can affirm that it the fish oil supplement with the least amount of aftertaste I have tried up to today. The size is good - not tooo big - and the packaging is functional (and good looking as well...). I recommend, and have already repeated my order.

Fishilicious!

Posted by Reviewer1298897 From California on Jan 01, 2012

I really like these softgels but I don't swallow them - I break them in my mouth and toss the gelatin capsule (just don't like that gummy stuff going in my stomach). The orange taste makes the liquid quite palatable. I know I could get a liquid, flavored fish oil, but you just can't take the container everywhere and many have to be refrigerated after being opened. Also, the EPA/DHA content is pretty high in this product compared to others. Barlean's has a lot of good choices in fish oil products.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »