help sleep

Posted by 5607519216503278961 on Apr 07, 2016

service is good. they sent me new ones when flax oil expiration date was not as it said on the list. i feel great, especially it helps my sleep.

滿意安排

Posted by 4651759738559768064 on Jun 07, 2015

瓶蓋設計可容易控制分量,亞麻籽油只有約6個月的保存期,但收到時仍有5個月有效期,很滿意安排。

Excellent

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

This is an excellent flax oil. Remember to keep it in the fridge as it oxidises very fast.

Goodbye olive oils

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

I use this oil in salad dressings and find it delicious and fresh. Will buy again and again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Jan 26, 2015

This oil does make a difference. My hair is fuller and skin is smoother, and flatter stomach... just a teaspoon a day.

Expiry Date not the same as stated on the website

Posted by 4837125582955974244 on Dec 16, 2014

Delivery is fast and efficient. But I am disappointed of the expiry date is not the same as what you stated in your website. Website put expiry May 2015 but the bottle I received put 17-Jan-15! I received the product today (17-Dec-14).. and I am not able to finish it! It's a waste of money eventually. Should have bought from other healthcare shop to pick the freshest lot.

Help control Eczema

Posted by 5313645996968814615 on Oct 31, 2014

I had ordered this because i have used it before . I suffer from real bad eczema all over my body , have it since i was a little girl . I am not a doctor so can't say this is a magic oil but it does help with dry skin . You do have to take it for a couple of months to see a difference . What i liked about iherb is the fast shipping , and the price you can't beat it . I would rec it but you have to be consistent . three times a day until you see results Only reason i gave it three stars was because of the size of the bottle , and well of course with taking it three times a day you might need a 32oz bottle to see real results .

Simply amazing!

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jun 29, 2014

I began by taking two tablespoons a day with my morning yogurt, and in a week or so, my hair felt very silky. Later on, I realized that my monthly mood swings were gone, and am pretty sure that the oil is the reason why. Because of the lignan sinking to the bottom, I usually lay it to its side when storing it in the fridge. That way, I don't have to shake the bottle as much to get an even mixture. 毎朝大さじ2杯(約30ml)飲んでいますが、飲み始めて一週間もしたら髪の毛の調子が良いことに気づき、しばらくしたら生理前の気分のムラがないことに気づきました。リグナンがボトルの底にたまってしまうので、冷蔵庫では横にして保管しています。使うとき少しフルだけで均等に混ざるような気がします。ちなみに液だれしたことはありません。

Best source of EFAs!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Mar 01, 2014

You can SEE the lignans, and you've got to shake it up or they'll settle to the bottom, and that's what you don't want. Best quality flax oil around! I'll never use any other.

Great omega oil (3-6-9) supplement for vegetarian people

Posted by 4768433623367604526 on Feb 06, 2014

My peeling skin at the sole immediately got to normal and smooth condition. Overall my skin looks very fresh now. It's a must for all vegetarian. I liked this brand as it got Lignan in it.