GREAT

Posted by Reviewer2224317 on Sep 29, 2011

This is the BEST flax oil - use it daily for salad dressings.

flax

Posted by Reviewer1758276 on Oct 09, 2011

great

Barlean's Highest Lignan Flax Oil. 100% organic

Posted by Reviewer1039303 on Feb 16, 2012

I think this is the best flaxseed oil around! My doctor recommended it as well as my Wellness person. Getting it through iherb is the best value around too.

Barleans Flax Oil-Five Stars!

Posted by Reviewer1103521 on Feb 23, 2012

This flaxseed oil is delicious! Extremely fresh! Highly recommend.

Iherb

Posted by Reviewer1683134 on Feb 24, 2012

We already knew that Barlean's product was one of the best.The question we had was finding a good business on line to deal with. We have ordered several times from your company,and have found you to to give excellent service and would recommend to others who need the products you carry. Thanks for all your hard labor,and caring for the customeras you do.

Products!

Posted by Reviewer1526340 on Mar 04, 2012

Excellent! Keep up your excellent choices!

Simpy Amazing!

Posted by 4NEKOS on Sep 06, 2014

I began by taking two tablespoons a day with my morning yogurt, and in a week or so, my hair felt very silky. Later on, I realized that my monthly mood swings were gone, and am pretty sure that the oil is the reason why. Because of the lignan sinking to the bottom, I usually lay it to its side when storing it in the fridge. That way, I don't have to shake the bottle as much to get an even mixture. 毎朝大さじ2杯(約30ml)飲んでいますが、飲み始めて一週間もしたら髪の毛の調子が良いことに気づき、しばらくしたら生理前の気分のムラがないことに気づきました。リグナンがボトルの底にたまってしまうので、冷蔵庫では横にして保管しています。使うとき少しフルだけで均等に混ざるような気がします。ちなみに液だれしたことはありません。

Lady 7

Posted by Reviewer1610599 on Nov 06, 2014

I add this to our smoothies - about 3 long squirts.

Great

Posted by 4719827555844973382 on May 02, 2016

Not oily as usually omegas are. Good taste.

I've been told this is the best

Posted by Reviewer2523303 on Aug 11, 2012

I love this oil. It has a wonderful flavor. I buy it both here and in the store where it is refrigerated. Honestly, this oil is hermetically sealed, so I don't see the point in having to refrigerate an unsold bottle, unless it is to offer a certain mystique or the inventory in slow in turnover. Buy it here when the price is good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »