great value

Posted by 4897120962117613305 on Oct 07, 2013

I add this to my daily green drinks, great bottle that preserves the freshness

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.

good products

Posted by 4742272514921772016 on Oct 21, 2013

Mix it with olive oil and add it to asaled.

Great product with high lignans!

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Sep 02, 2015

Love that this product is high in lignans and is organic. I can use in smoothies or add a little in my salad dressing. Must use COLD to get the benefits of the liquid flax oil. You would have to take like 20 capsules of flax oil to get the same amount as a few tablespoons of this liquid.

Best quality, will buy again

Posted by Coupon-Code-CEC033 on Oct 21, 2012

Fresh fresh fresh

FLAX!

Posted by 5369222527228967880 on Sep 13, 2013

It is cheaper to buy it at Trader Joes or Whole Foods but I am abroad and Iherb is my only option. You can get a 16 ounce and on a good sale a 24 ounce for the price of an 8 ounce here. However, I like this product and it lasts me about 3 months. Strong nutty flavor but great to take in the morning or along with smoothies.

great product but the container...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

quality product. my only minor complaint is the container. To get the oil out you have to squeeze the bottle, but this makes it shoot out, giving me more than i wanted. if you have a steady hand you can unscrew the lid and pour out a small amount, but one shake gives you more than you wanted.

Inconsistent Taste Quality

Posted by Reviewer1252455 on Dec 24, 2011

Ordered this twice. The first time it was great and had a mild taste which was easy to swallow. The 2nd time, it had a very strong taste that made me want to puke each time. So I stopped taking it. Great source of Omega3 and it improved my skin conditions(eczema).

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

One squirt in the back of my throat, one glass of orange juice, and my omega 3 for the day is set. Shake well!

Works great to season cast iron pans

Posted by Reviewer1437738 on May 04, 2016

I think I heard about using flax oil on cast iron pans on ATK Radio. I didn't bother to strip my pans; I just add a squirt of oil after each use, while the pan is still hot. I spread it around with a silicone brush. Note: you must use pure flax oil like this brand - reviewers on Amazon complain about the results when using cheaper mixed oil brands and recommend this brand, which is cheaper here than on Amazon.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »