Great product with high lignans!

Posted by Reviewer1221885 on Sep 02, 2015

Love that this product is high in lignans and is organic. I can use in smoothies or add a little in my salad dressing. Must use COLD to get the benefits of the liquid flax oil. You would have to take like 20 capsules of flax oil to get the same amount as a few tablespoons of this liquid.

THE BEST FLAX OIL!

Posted by mahajek on Aug 12, 2016

The best flax oil I have ever had. If you are looking to increase your omega-3 intake, flax-seed oil and fish oil are two best options (and flax is especially important for vegetarians). Flax-seed oil contains over 50 percent of omega-3 fatty acids in the form of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). With coconut oil, they are my favorite oils for daily use. If you like, check my other reviews!

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

I've ordered again another one. Amazing thing.

Very very good

Posted by Reviewer2398343 on Jun 05, 2013

This stuff is supposed to be the best source of Omegas. I like the taste as well

Great

Posted by ling76 on Nov 29, 2012

Have it in my smooties, good flax oil.

How tasty !

Posted by Reviewer2432150 on Jan 09, 2012

I need no more oily dressing to have my salad .

good products

Posted by 4742272514921772016 on Oct 21, 2013

Mix it with olive oil and add it to asaled.

great product but the container...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

quality product. my only minor complaint is the container. To get the oil out you have to squeeze the bottle, but this makes it shoot out, giving me more than i wanted. if you have a steady hand you can unscrew the lid and pour out a small amount, but one shake gives you more than you wanted.

Inconsistent Taste Quality

Posted by Reviewer1252455 on Dec 24, 2011

Ordered this twice. The first time it was great and had a mild taste which was easy to swallow. The 2nd time, it had a very strong taste that made me want to puke each time. So I stopped taking it. Great source of Omega3 and it improved my skin conditions(eczema).

Good.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 22, 2012

One squirt in the back of my throat, one glass of orange juice, and my omega 3 for the day is set. Shake well!