Barlean's = Highest Lignan Flaxseed Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

This product has no competitor. Try puncturing a softgel to see the unfiltered lignan in the oil. No other brands consistently contain lignan. Regardless organic or not. If you use the squirt bottle version, remember to shake before each use. Otherwise you will wonder why the bottle feels so heavy after the oil runs out - there's a thick layer of lignan at the bottom!

Amazing for the skin !

Posted by PouletFrites64 on May 31, 2012

I had skin problems since i was a teenager (i'm 27 now). I had dry skin (and sometimes rash), especially up to the hands and the elbows. The fish oil never changed anything to that. With this flax oil, i don't have anymore dry skin ! It also boost my mood. I take one per day with my fish oil. Really amazing product.

Barlean's is the best!

Posted by Reviewer2858671 on Jun 07, 2008

I knew from the past that Barlean's is the best type of flax seed oil. I'm taking it for dry eye syndrome, but have found it's working with other bodily functions too.

Laser Vision Correction - dry eyes

Posted by Reviewer2956096 on Nov 03, 2009

Had laser-vision correction surgery April 2008 - had dry eyes and was given a bottle of these pills. Being stubborn I didn't take them - mistake - finally started taking them 3 months later and my eyes are lubricated - work on computer 10+ hours a day and no problem - now take 1 pill every night and will continue to do so.

omegas

Posted by Reviewer1267638 on Jun 14, 2009

I am rather using flax seed oil then fish, my husband love it as it helps him with his painful varicous veins

Get your Fix of Flax

Posted by cot477 on Jun 29, 2009

Three of these capsules every morning (along with an Evening Primrose Oil capsule for proper omega balance) does WONDERS for the skin, the scalp, blepharitis, and for facial flushing (bye bye rosacea). Let this become one of your 'good fats' every day.

Highly Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Apr 09, 2010

I find this supplement to be a good value and worth the extra money over other brands. I have been put on Omega 3s by my doctor for mood control and find that Barlean's seems to work better than other brands.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1832789 on Oct 21, 2010

I have used this product for over 8 years. I feel like it helps as an anti inflammatory.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer2170783 on Nov 09, 2010

THIS PRODUCT HAS HELPED MY REGULARITY.

Flax Oil Supplement

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Nov 25, 2010

I use this for muscle soreness after workouts and for the omegas love this product!!