Tried it for full on sickness

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

Didn't seem to budge anything when I had developed an infection. Though I believe this is a very good brand. I guess I was just too sick. Tried it again in early stages of infection and seemed to work better but you really need big doses of vitamin C and maybe garlic as well to work in tandem. Decent sized bottle and tastes good. Feel free to visit my page for my 100 plus reviews by clicking on my username.)

anti- oxid !

Posted by Reviewer2530728 on Aug 15, 2014

the products effects may be too subtle for me to detect over the short time I've been using it.

good

Posted by 4725394335733619142 on May 28, 2014

both my husband and I like its taste

Amazing stuff to wake you up, instead of coffee

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Apr 02, 2014

I had never heard of this before, but other iHerb customers were giving very positive reviews, so I tried it. Wow. A tablespoon mixed with carrot juice in the morning, most mornings, and soon I'll have broken this cursed coffee addiction. Fine stuff for about 4 or 5 mornings a week. Your eyes will pop open. The bottle will last 5-6 weeks if you don't overdo it. Thus it becomes affordable.

Excellent anti viral and immune booster

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Taken all winter as cold and flu preventative. It is great for the immune system, improves energy and is very good for the heart. It reduces high blood pressure so if you have low blood pressure do not take it. Olive leaf has a very high ORAC value and much higher antioxidant level then vitamin C. It is a potent anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungal. It is very good for Candida. Tastes pleasant too if a little strange with the added mint. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

I will never be without it

Posted by Navina on Jan 19, 2013

My sons natural immunity was very less and used to be on courses of antibiotics twice every month. Then after reading through forums and many remedies I tried for my son failed, I tried this. My son was regularly consuming this for 6 months. During this period he never caught the flues even when others around him fell sick. I think OLE helped his body with necessary immunity to fight illness. Then recently I became a bit careless in restocking it. Busy with my new job he went without it for a week. We fell sick. Then he caught the flu from us and then came the fever with very very dried up lips. I had few days ago quickly ordered this again from iherb(when we had fallen sick). and thankfully it arrived in my home in 5 days(i stay in India). On the night of the 3rd day of his fever i started giving him this again. On the 4th day also the fever was there. but we were surpressing this with crocin. on the 5th day there was no fever, but however after our families advice we took him to the doctor. the doctor suggested 3 bloodtests- For dengue, malaria and typhoid. The antibodies came out very high for dengue which meant that the recent fever was due to dengue. but since he was not sick at that time the doctor told us to manage it at home, and asked us to bring him to casuality when we see some warning signs. We took blood tests twice for platelet count and in the second it had increased.. The doc said that now he is out of danger as his platelet count had started increasing.... When I heard all the cases of dengue around me , many many had got dengue,,, some succumbed to it, some were hospitalised and took a long long time to recover.. when I see my son, who in a week, was back to his active self, without the need for being hospitalised,,,,,,, I strongly feel that second to God, its Barleans OLE which I have thank... I will never be without it again for a while..

Miracle worker!

Posted by Reviewer1547865 on Dec 20, 2012

Keeping us well during the cold flu season...also has helped with joints

Anti-Oxy

Posted by Reviewer2552070 on Oct 19, 2012

Great product. Make sure you follow the link to the manufacturer's website and read why this is the best Olive Leaf Extract you can buy. 5 star rating.

boost immune system

Posted by professor on Sep 18, 2012

it really works..

I'm Starting to Like the Taste!

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 05, 2012

As most other reviewers have indicated, this is a great product. Unlike other reviewers, I haven't had the initial aches and pains when taking Olive Leaf Complex; perhaps they're suffering from a degree of the Herxheimer reaction. This is only one of a few anti-microbials that I take, but it works really well. It also seems to lower blood pressure, and even though I'm not hypertensive it makes me feel relaxed and slightly drowsy, which is why I take a larger amount at night, before bed, and relatively little in the morning. Those with delicate circulatory systems may want to closely monitor their blood pressure, or consult with their medical professionals.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »