amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1543759 on Jul 18, 2010

I bought this for my overall health and to use in hopes of helping to eliminate digestive candida issues. One morning I woke up with a cold sore on my lip. I happened to take olive leaf that day, and noticed a couple of hours later that my cold sore was completely gone. I have tried every single cold sore remedy out there, and nothing has ever gotten rid of cold sores. Also, I've had an annoying rash under my nose for years. I call it my sugar rash, because it only goes away if I avoid sugar for prolonged periods. After not taking olive leaf for awhile, I took it one day. The next day, my rash was gone. I take this supplement every four days (we rotate for food-allergy reasons), and my rash hasn't come back. Just a couple of unexpected health bonuses from this product!

Excellent packaging and taste

Posted by RubiesHealth on Dec 29, 2011

We used to buy OLE directly from the Australian source. Though the potency of that and this matches, we love the peppermint taste of this one, and the squirt bottle by Barlean is excellent for spill-free serving. You can squirt directly into your mouth!

I will never be without it

Posted by Navina on Jan 19, 2013

My sons natural immunity was very less and used to be on courses of antibiotics twice every month. Then after reading through forums and many remedies I tried for my son failed, I tried this. My son was regularly consuming this for 6 months. During this period he never caught the flues even when others around him fell sick. I think OLE helped his body with necessary immunity to fight illness. Then recently I became a bit careless in restocking it. Busy with my new job he went without it for a week. We fell sick. Then he caught the flu from us and then came the fever with very very dried up lips. I had few days ago quickly ordered this again from iherb(when we had fallen sick). and thankfully it arrived in my home in 5 days(i stay in India). On the night of the 3rd day of his fever i started giving him this again. On the 4th day also the fever was there. but we were surpressing this with crocin. on the 5th day there was no fever, but however after our families advice we took him to the doctor. the doctor suggested 3 bloodtests- For dengue, malaria and typhoid. The antibodies came out very high for dengue which meant that the recent fever was due to dengue. but since he was not sick at that time the doctor told us to manage it at home, and asked us to bring him to casuality when we see some warning signs. We took blood tests twice for platelet count and in the second it had increased.. The doc said that now he is out of danger as his platelet count had started increasing.... When I heard all the cases of dengue around me , many many had got dengue,,, some succumbed to it, some were hospitalised and took a long long time to recover.. when I see my son, who in a week, was back to his active self, without the need for being hospitalised,,,,,,, I strongly feel that second to God, its Barleans OLE which I have thank... I will never be without it again for a while..

I can feel it working !

Posted by Reviewer2694630 on Dec 24, 2010

Yes it has the side effects of some aches and pains but they are subtle and temporary, it means the product is working - it is also a great value.

Olive Leaf complex

Posted by Reviewer1085585 on Dec 11, 2009

So happy to find a product like this. So far no colds or flu this season, add it to our green drink every morning.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1055794 on Jan 18, 2012

I tried this product after reading online about the fantastic benefits of olive leaf extracts. I had a very bad cold and was feeling miserable, then took one (big) dose of this product, had a slight headache an hour later, then 4 hours later, my cold symptoms were totally under control and my energy level was way up. I wasn't congested that night and slept very well. I took regular doses for a few days after that, my cold cleared up completely, and since then, I take a dose the minute my throat feels funny. Works for Quebec winters!!! Already purchased a second bottle and converted my dad to it!

I'm Starting to Like the Taste!

Posted by HawaiianViking on Sep 05, 2012

As most other reviewers have indicated, this is a great product. Unlike other reviewers, I haven't had the initial aches and pains when taking Olive Leaf Complex; perhaps they're suffering from a degree of the Herxheimer reaction. This is only one of a few anti-microbials that I take, but it works really well. It also seems to lower blood pressure, and even though I'm not hypertensive it makes me feel relaxed and slightly drowsy, which is why I take a larger amount at night, before bed, and relatively little in the morning. Those with delicate circulatory systems may want to closely monitor their blood pressure, or consult with their medical professionals.

Excellent anti viral and immune booster

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Taken all winter as cold and flu preventative. It is great for the immune system, improves energy and is very good for the heart. It reduces high blood pressure so if you have low blood pressure do not take it. Olive leaf has a very high ORAC value and much higher antioxidant level then vitamin C. It is a potent anti bacterial, anti viral and anti fungal. It is very good for Candida. Tastes pleasant too if a little strange with the added mint. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Great product

Posted by opheart on Jul 30, 2012

I like it at the first snip: a little sweet, just a little bitter, minty and very refreshing. I mix 1 tea spoon of Now Foods' Liquid Chlorophyll Triple Strength with Mint Flavor, 10-12 drops of pure liquid stevia extract, 6 drops of Alkazone's Alkaline Booster with Antioxidant in 250 ml of pure water. And I get my daily refresning antioxidant beverage. I'm impressed by this product. Will definitly by again. The only "minus": the dispenser is not very convinient.

Amazing stuff to wake you up, instead of coffee

Posted by Reviewer1945467 on Apr 02, 2014

I had never heard of this before, but other iHerb customers were giving very positive reviews, so I tried it. Wow. A tablespoon mixed with carrot juice in the morning, most mornings, and soon I'll have broken this cursed coffee addiction. Fine stuff for about 4 or 5 mornings a week. Your eyes will pop open. The bottle will last 5-6 weeks if you don't overdo it. Thus it becomes affordable.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »