Barlean's, Kid's DHA, Omega-3 EPA/DHA, Fruit Punch

Posted by Reviewer1988909 on Oct 03, 2008

Amazing! The taste is not the very best, but if my picky 7 yr old can get this down, anyone can! There's even a difference, slight, in her attention span. I will stick with this brand of Omega-3 until my child out-grows it!

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2597663 on Dec 31, 2009

great product

Great product !

Posted by Reviewer1609072 on Oct 15, 2010

Taste is good, my daughter takes it with no objections and this is what matters !

Like it !

Posted by sameeyah on Jun 15, 2011

I like the product for my son,but I really hate it is not too easy to pour. The density of the bottle is much harder to squeeze and then it comes squirting out.Maybe,if it had a different design lid. My son's only complain is that it feels like it is sticking to the roof of his mouth,but he does not complain about the taste. He is 10,so not sure if that counts. But I will buy the product again.

Kid's DHA

Posted by Reviewer2819736 on Feb 09, 2012

My kids look forward to this stuff! They love it. Barlean's makes GREAT products.

Kid's DHA

Posted by Reviewer3122407 on Nov 25, 2011

My kids are not to keen on the flavor so i add alittle juice or another Barlean"s flaxoil. They have no problem after that. My boys have very dry skin and it does help as long I am consistent giving it to them.

very good

Posted by 5682219894790106703 on Sep 09, 2012

good quality, kids love it

Great for getting Omega-3s into my kids diet.

Posted by Reviewer1760915 on Sep 22, 2010

My son will take this in juice, no problem. My daughter doesn't like the taste but she too will drink it down. It does smell fishy but in a strong juice (I use a 100% berry juice) it is doable. Both my kids are picky eaters so I use vitamins and things like this to keep them healthy and the fact that then can get it down without much fuss is a huge plus.

Still rather fishy

Posted by julynk on Dec 01, 2010

I put this in my toddler's milk bottle and it doesn't seem to mix very well - I can see little yellow globules floating around and smell the fishiness even after he's drained the bottle.