Barlean's, Omega Kid's DHA, Omega-3 EPA/DHA, Fruit Punch Flavor, 8 fl oz (236 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Kid's DHA

Posted by Reviewer3122407 on Nov 25, 2011

My kids are not to keen on the flavor so i add alittle juice or another Barlean"s flaxoil. They have no problem after that. My boys have very dry skin and it does help as long I am consistent giving it to them.

Great for getting Omega-3s into my kids diet.

Posted by Reviewer1760915 on Sep 22, 2010

My son will take this in juice, no problem. My daughter doesn't like the taste but she too will drink it down. It does smell fishy but in a strong juice (I use a 100% berry juice) it is doable. Both my kids are picky eaters so I use vitamins and things like this to keep them healthy and the fact that then can get it down without much fuss is a huge plus.