Great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Best way to get my fish oil! Really yummy taste - my favourite! Top product. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2238389 on Dec 16, 2010

All the omega swirls are delicious and my children have loved every flavor we've tried. Recommended by our chiropractor, we're seeking to increase our consumption of omega oils to improve our health.

smoothie

Posted by Reviewer2980306 on Jan 13, 2011

When they described this as something like a smoothie, I was skeptical, but it really is. The taste and consistency is amazing. I'll be buying this again...thanks so much

Great

Posted by Reviewer2251562 on Jan 20, 2011

We like this fish oil alot. Tastes like pudding and desert to us and no fishy after taste. Definitely recommended.

Fabulous Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2836460 on Feb 25, 2011

anyone who has experienced the "2nd taste" after ingesting capsules will really appreciate the emulsion provided by Barlean's. Since I am a mango fan, am not inclined to try other flavors, but you might. enjoy

Delicious!

Posted by Reviewer1643816 on Apr 12, 2011

What a great way to get your omega oils.. wow!

Wow, tastes superb!

Posted by Reviewer2074324 on May 08, 2011

I am truly amazed how wonderful this tastes. Just eat from the spoon..yummy. So good for you too!

Barleans, omega swirl fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2305777 on Sep 30, 2011

Very good

soooo goooood

Posted by Reviewer2472689 on Dec 29, 2011

My four year old loves this one. He takes it everyday with no complaints!! Will always order this for him. The rest of the family takes as well.

Amazing flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2409035 on Feb 15, 2011

Of course omega 3 oils are one of the most important supplements we can take but the problem is normally the flavor. You would swear there isn't any fish oil in Barleans Mango Swirl because it's so delicious . It's the best way to get your family to take fish oil supplements. Barleans lemon flavor Omega 3 oil is also good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »