GOOD

Posted by 5441530637228086749 on Jun 19, 2014

GOOD

love it

Posted by 5143537736149001522 on Jun 18, 2014

this is a good product.. the whole family take it.. it would be good if they sold bigger bottles so they last a little longer.. but the taste is good.. hard to believe that something that good for u tastes good.. bit sweet but means the kids like it!!

Daily must

Posted by DeanaS on Feb 10, 2014

I squeeze some in my mouth every morning, probably about a tablespoon. Good taste, a must to get in every day. I take other forms, try to get at least 3,000 MG daily. Would like to take 10,000 but can't afford it.

Great taste!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

Best way to get my fish oil! Really yummy taste - my favourite! Top product. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1190584 on Dec 12, 2012

I chose this one as I didn't wanted to force my 4-years-old son to swallow something what he will hate because of taste and oily texture. I was a bit sceptical when imagined fish taste mixed with some mango/peach flavor but when 1st time tried I was VERY SURPRISED as there wasn't fish taste AT ALL. My son absolutely love it as it's like perfectly sweet souce. For adults probably it's too expensive as need 2-6 tsp per day, but for kid just 1 tsp so therefore it's for a longer period.

Omega A Kid Can Love

Posted by 4808617489242884512 on Sep 12, 2012

My daughter is a very picky eater and has refused to take any type of supplements. That is until this product. She has wholeheartadley accepted this into her diet and asks for more than the serving she is taking! Thank you to iHerb for shipping this to me and thank you to Barlean's for making this important supplement available for all to take.

Fantastic!

Posted by energetyx on Apr 19, 2012

These Omega Swirl oils are amazing, they even taste like a smoothie when eaten straight off the spoon. If you like tropical fruits go for this one, it's delicious. The only downside is it tastes so good, a bottle probably won't last very long!

my 7 year old son loves it

Posted by Reviewer2775976 on Mar 21, 2012

Great tasting healthy "treat" for my son and the whole family. Excellet service from iHerb too.

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer3203456 on Feb 26, 2012

Good Product

can't get enough of it.

Posted by Reviewer1868372 on Feb 22, 2012

love it! love it! Love it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »