Fresh & Great oil

Posted by 5047773434018417092 on Jun 03, 2014

I have tried cheaper products and I was not happy with the odd aftertaste. This product taste very light and fresh with a beautiful aroma of coconut + no odd aftertaste! Great product!:)

Great Buy!!!

Posted by AparnaSingapore on Jul 16, 2012

I was rather looking to buy Nutiva, instead ordered Barlean's as Nutiva was Out-Of-Stock. But, this turned out to be a great buy as well!!! Simply love the smell of pure organic EVCO!!!

I love this coconut oil

Posted by 4721414858902138405 on Nov 16, 2014

Is fragrantful and taste yummy!

100% natural, no complaints.

Posted by 4627042820536651293 on Jun 10, 2012

High quality product!

coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2520280 on Apr 16, 2012

oil of very high quality, smell of the real coco. Instantly conceals in hands. It is very happy.

Good coconut for everything

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on May 26, 2013

Nice quality. As it says on the back, basically good for everything. I use it daily in my coffee/tea, I put it on my skin daily and weekly in my hair. Very satisfied with the outcome.

Very good for cooking, less ok for face and hair!

Posted by EmiMesic on Jul 29, 2012

It is delicious, really! However, a bit "burned" smell, which made it a bit disgusting on the face, I love coconut, but ot the burned version. Maybe a bad batch I dot know, but I prefer Nutiva on my face and this in my frying pan!

Product was good but Delivery sucks

Posted by 5057974175150090807 on Aug 30, 2016

Actual cost of my product in US is somewhere around 850-950 and when i was trying to order from iHerb here from India, it was costing me around 1495 and i paid that amount from my card in advance. I choose to pay the amount as product is not available in India. But when product was delivered at my place, delivery guy asked me for more 1400 for custom duty which was not explicitly mention or highlighted, while ordering it was written in very small letters that custom duty extra but i was completely unaware that it triples product cost.

Very good

Posted by 4665335191070150357 on Oct 08, 2013

Very good

Ótimo produto

Posted by 5017782893399693907 on Aug 21, 2012

Tem um ótimo gosto e é uma excelente fonte energética, que ainda por cima funciona como um termogênico natural!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »