blood pressure, fat burning, plaque eraser

Posted by Reviewer3161256 on Jan 30, 2008

i take 1 tablespoon every day to help burn fat. my husband's blood pressure is kept in check with ground flaxseed and this flax oil. it dissolves the plaque in the arteries, which protects memory and heart as well. even the plaque on our teeth!

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Mar 18, 2008

In my opinion, Barlean's is the best for flax seed oil. The highest lignan is protective against breast cancer, but be sure you get down to the bottom and stir it up or you won't get the full benefit of it.

the best!

Posted by Reviewer2746709 on Oct 17, 2007

This is by far the tastiest flax oil I have tried, and always tastes very fresh. A bonus is the particulate at the bottom - yummmm.

Buy local

Posted by Reviewer2776785 on May 04, 2008

Says, shipped refrigerated but arrived unrefrigerated. Customer service says they store refrigerated in the warehouse but but ship unrefrigerated. I could not get a definitive answer as to whether shipping unrefrigerated destabilizes the product. Product appeared good when it arrived but how am I to tell. Will buy local, it's not really worth the savings if the product is not good when you get it.

Barlean's Highest Lignan Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer2187740 on Sep 12, 2008

Everyone should take this ~ personally have reduced my cholesterol in 6 weeks with this oil ~ Barleans is one of the best around!!

Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1577189 on Jul 28, 2008

I am a cancer patient and I use this with cottage cheese along with a healthy diet, and I feel better than I did before I got cancer!! :) Go figure.

Daily Routine

Posted by Reviewer2463977 on Oct 23, 2007

Barlean's is part of my daily routine - a great supplement to my breakfast. It needs stirring and shaking to put the lignan in suspension. The product is dated and iHerb consistently has the freshest. I've grown to love the taste especially in my breakfast cereal.

Great Source of EFA's

Posted by Reviewer3205488 on Oct 24, 2007

I began to add Barlean's flax oil to my diet when I heard Raymond Francis (author of "Never Be Sick Again") recommend it on his radio program. This is a very high quality flax oil and a great source of essential fatty acids. I add a tablespoon to my salad dressing (olive oil and vinegar) every day.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1169128 on Jan 27, 2008

Great way to incorporate healthy fats into your diet. Great in a protein shake.

Flax Seed Oil

Posted by Reviewer2771233 on Jul 21, 2010

Anyone who has high cholesterol problems, I really suggest you buy this product. I add 1-2 Teas. daily to my oatmeal, great stuff, no taste.