Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Barlean's, Organic, Lignan Flax Oil, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 3-star

Less lignans than expected

Posted by Reviewer2644807 on Nov 06, 2010

I was hoping this product had lignans along the levels of Udo's High Lignan, but sadly it does not. The amount of lignans is considerably less. It is still a good product, but I am returning back to the Udo's once I am finished with this bottle.

Barlean's flax oil

Posted by Reviewer3256064 on May 14, 2011

Thought that the flaxseed oil needs to be refrigerated at all times. But when it arrived, it was not kept cold. Worried that it might have turned rancid. Please advise.

Help control Eczema

Posted by 5313645996968814615 on Oct 31, 2014

I had ordered this because i have used it before . I suffer from real bad eczema all over my body , have it since i was a little girl . I am not a doctor so can't say this is a magic oil but it does help with dry skin . You do have to take it for a couple of months to see a difference . What i liked about iherb is the fast shipping , and the price you can't beat it . I would rec it but you have to be consistent . three times a day until you see results Only reason i gave it three stars was because of the size of the bottle , and well of course with taking it three times a day you might need a 32oz bottle to see real results .

Barlean's, Highest Lignan Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer1751198 on Mar 19, 2011

The bottle is too hard to press to get the oil out with my arthritic fingers, so I have to forego that feature. This has not been a problem with another brand that I've tried.

Flax Oil

Posted by Reviewer1720524 on Jun 03, 2008

Trying it for the first time. Not finished with my first bottle but so far so good.