RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,332.52

₽1,508.81

Экономия: ₽176.29 (скидка 12%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Buy local

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2776785 May 04, 2008

Says, shipped refrigerated but arrived unrefrigerated. Customer service says they store refrigerated in the warehouse but but ship unrefrigerated. I could not get a definitive answer as to whether shipping unrefrigerated destabilizes the product. Product appeared good when it arrived but how am I to tell. Will buy local, it's not really worth the savings if the product is not good when you get it.

Very good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1847769 Apr 04, 2008

My mom and in-laws use this product, so I decided to switch to it and I'm glad I did. Much smoother taste than what I was taking before. Definitely worth it - buy it.

Great on salads

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2392094 Nov 04, 2010

...and in smoothies. Flax is a superfood--eat it up!

Above average product

Отзыв оставлен GlennSanada Dec 17, 2010

Use this product in hot cereals. Probably ideal in other dishes. I believe this is high quality.

Versatile oil

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2487560 May 27, 2011

I wish the flax particulates would blend into the oil better; I was left with chunks of particulate when the oil was gone. Other than that, mild flavor and very versatile. Be sure not to heat it, though.

plastic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3029614 Sep 07, 2011

Its packaging is plastic

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2464178 Jan 31, 2012

Eating it to moisturise my skin internally, has not seen any visible effects yet, taste pretty good. I place it in the fridge.

滿意安排

Отзыв оставлен 4651759738559768064 Jun 07, 2015

瓶蓋設計可容易控制分量,亞麻籽油只有約6個月的保存期,但收到時仍有5個月有效期,很滿意安排。

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product ! Thumbs up !!

Отзыв оставлен 5468188448832973605 May 04, 2016

Awesome ! Very fast delivery . I've tried to add into my diet, surprisingly no foul smell!!! I'm lovin it *-) Definitely worth investing in health n will make it my family's daily necessities ! Good buy !! Thank u

Restored cardiovascular cierculation

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1324878 Nov 18, 2007

Initially this tasts a little like dirt outrite, but putting it on a sandwich or in other foods it isn't noticable and it has made a big diffeerence in restoring my blood and vein health.

Позиции 1-10 из 15