help sleep

Posted by 5607519216503278961 on Apr 07, 2016

service is good. they sent me new ones when flax oil expiration date was not as it said on the list. i feel great, especially it helps my sleep.

Excellent

Posted by Luddil on May 30, 2015

This is an excellent flax oil. Remember to keep it in the fridge as it oxidises very fast.

Goodbye olive oils

Posted by WardieWard3 on May 20, 2015

I use this oil in salad dressings and find it delicious and fresh. Will buy again and again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2158908 on Jan 26, 2015

This oil does make a difference. My hair is fuller and skin is smoother, and flatter stomach... just a teaspoon a day.

Simply amazing!

Posted by 4NEKOS on Jun 29, 2014

I began by taking two tablespoons a day with my morning yogurt, and in a week or so, my hair felt very silky. Later on, I realized that my monthly mood swings were gone, and am pretty sure that the oil is the reason why. Because of the lignan sinking to the bottom, I usually lay it to its side when storing it in the fridge. That way, I don't have to shake the bottle as much to get an even mixture. 毎朝大さじ2杯(約30ml)飲んでいますが、飲み始めて一週間もしたら髪の毛の調子が良いことに気づき、しばらくしたら生理前の気分のムラがないことに気づきました。リグナンがボトルの底にたまってしまうので、冷蔵庫では横にして保管しています。使うとき少しフルだけで均等に混ざるような気がします。ちなみに液だれしたことはありません。

Best source of EFAs!

Posted by Reviewer2166867 on Mar 01, 2014

You can SEE the lignans, and you've got to shake it up or they'll settle to the bottom, and that's what you don't want. Best quality flax oil around! I'll never use any other.

Great omega oil (3-6-9) supplement for vegetarian people

Posted by 4768433623367604526 on Feb 06, 2014

My peeling skin at the sole immediately got to normal and smooth condition. Overall my skin looks very fresh now. It's a must for all vegetarian. I liked this brand as it got Lignan in it.

有益,价格又便宜

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

亚麻籽油十分有益,这个不用多说啦,所以才常常买。这个比香港买的便宜很多,觉得很实惠。瓶口设计得很好,倒完不会滴出来,觉得很方便。我最喜欢加到酸奶里,再加入果仁和水果干,味道超级的好。用来凉拌蔬菜或者沙律也很香。

The Only Flax Oil I will buy

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

This is the best tasting flax oil. Lignan's are an added benefit. And this brand is the freshest

The best!

Posted by adechamplain on Apr 14, 2013

I love this Flax oil. It's high Lignan and always seems fresh. I've never experienced any rancidity with the Barleans range and I use a tablespoon + of this in my daily salads. The taste is nutty and beautiful and with so many great health benefits to boot! It's such an easy way to take your Omega 3s and a good adjunct to taking a great quality Fish or better yet Krill oil. Highly recommended.