• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • Customer Ratings

barlean's greens powder formula

Posted by Reviewer3311523 on Jun 03, 2011

Barlean's is a good company but... I do not like the taste and could not find on label that it is freeze dried to retain the raw enzymes as some other products do.n I would not recommend.

Nice smell

Posted by 5390780354607008531 on Dec 13, 2013

This may sound weird but I'm really glad that this particular green powder has a nice smell.

Makes your skin and overall general health

Posted by Reviewer1901138 on Apr 05, 2011

Is easy to take in the morning and evening and has made me feel and look so much healthier in every single way possible. My hair, skin and overall well being have improved so much with this greens powder.

BEST-TASTING GREEN DRINK!

Posted by Reviewer2975697 on Nov 11, 2006

After testing at least a half dozen powdered "green drinks", I definitely vote for Barleans'! Of course, the quality of the nutrition seems great, but the added bonus of easy mixing and pleasant taste certainly make this more user-friendly than the vast majority of powders on the market.

good stuff, but too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2585155 on Feb 23, 2010

There's too much stevia for my taste, so I need to use it carefully. Today had it in yogurt and that was great, especially with cacao beans.

A little grainy

Posted by Reviewer2257598 on May 24, 2010

This doesn't mix as well with water and lemon juice as Emerald Greens. Taste is about what you'd expect with the graininess--not good enough to miss if you skip a day.

The old formula was better

Posted by Reviewer1829647 on Feb 22, 2013

I used to love this product until they changed the formula. Now they use so much stevia in it that it is sickly sweet. I have persisted and reordered a couple of bottles hoping that I just got a bad batch but it is consistently disgusting now.

terrible first encounter with this company

Posted by MarjaWouters on Oct 02, 2013

upon delivery they wanted to charge me for an EXTRA amount of Euro 39,41. I had to send the package back. no way to do proper business!

helps activate large intestine movement

Posted by 5226744307164581831 on Jun 15, 2013

this is for my sister in law who only can poo poo twice a week, but after taking it together with DDS, she can now go to poo poo once a day.. you should take more if you are facing constipation problem... adjust tan amount you need.

Love these Greens!

Posted by Reviewer2975378 on Jul 16, 2013

I love Barlean's greens- I love the green earthy taste. Not too sweet for me either- just right.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »